Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: Ladies JGP Brasov

Custom Title
    Samantha looks very nice on the ice, more mature then the other girls. Her LP, with all the downgrades, was beautiful,confident and composed. I hope she improves her jumps.

Roza tried so hard in the warm-up to land the 3S, and by the end of it she was frustrated because she kept missing it. I felt she tried so hard for that jump, that when she landed it beautiful in the program, she completely lost focus and she fell apart after her first fall( i remember that in France, she fell on the 3S, so this may be her worst jump and that it's why it's her first jump in the program). She must learn not to give up: her last jump pass was a 2A, which she didn't even try it. I think she wanted it too much. But she is a lovely skater, I wish her the best!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirunna View Post
    Samantha looks very nice on the ice, more mature then the other girls. Her LP, with all the downgrades, was beautiful,confident and composed. I hope she improves her jumps.

Roza tried so hard in the warm-up to land the 3S, and by the end of it she was frustrated because she kept missing it. I felt she tried so hard for that jump, that when she landed it beautiful in the program, she completely lost focus and she fell apart after her first fall( i remember that in France, she fell on the 3S, so this may be her worst jump and that it's why it's her first jump in the program). She must learn not to give up: her last jump pass was a 2A, which she didn't even try it. I think she wanted it too much. But she is a lovely skater, I wish her the best!
    I agree about Samantha. She is 17 though, so quite a bit older than a lot of the other ladies at the event. To me it seemed like Rosa was not really attacking her jumps in the FS, she went into them with little speed and hesistant takeoffs so it wasn't that surprising when they didn't work out. It's too bad, because her jumps are gorgeous when she attacks them.

Quote Originally Posted by silverlake22 View Post
    I agree about Samantha. She is 17 though, so quite a bit older than a lot of the other ladies at the event. To me it seemed like Rosa was not really attacking her jumps in the FS, she went into them with little speed and hesistant takeoffs so it wasn't that surprising when they didn't work out. It's too bad, because her jumps are gorgeous when she attacks them.
    Exactly there Samana and Gong SHOULD look more mature than Elizaveta and Rosa.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by bekalc View Post
    Exactly there Samana and Gong SHOULD look more mature than Elizaveta and Rosa.
    Yeah girls tend to change a lot between the ages of 13 and 17, I mean, Polina Shelepen doesn't even look that grown up but she is way taller and older looking than she was 2 years ago. Gong looks pretty young for 17 though, probably because she is so petite.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7