Votes: 19 5.3%
  • Alexei Yagudin

Votes: 97 27.1%
  • YOUR suggestions?

Votes: 78 21.8%

• Total voters

scroogez

Spectator
Kurt's in his own league entirely, so he actually shouldn't be on this list. :) i voted "Your Suggestions" => +1 for Alexander Abt! :agree: the Yags vs. Plushy wars meant nothing to me, as my mind was content to absorb Sasha.

gezando

Final Flight
Kuchana said:
Hey why isn't MK on here???? :laugh:

Of course I would choose MK but Yags, too.

Why are skaters left out in "who has most charisma" thread, and the same skaters are put into the "who is most boring" thread? Good question, and a very simple answer. The same person started these 2 polls, so who ever is this poster's nonfavorite will be in the "boring thread" and left out in the "charisma" thread.

:rofl:

All that Jazz

Rinkside
Hey, Gezando, if you miss the names of your favourite skaters in this poll, there's always an "Other"-option! And if you're not satisfied with the suggestions I've made, well, why not start a total "objective" poll on your own? ;)

gezando

Final Flight
All that Jazz said:
Hey, Gezando, if you miss the names of your favourite skaters in this poll, there's always an "Other"-option! And if you're not satisfied with the suggestions I've made, well, why not start a total "objective" poll on your own? ;)

I am perfectly aware of the "other " option. I was just trying to answer a question, not complaining why certain skaters are left in or out. Since you start this poll, it is your choice to add in or leave out that was all I said.

ceg15

On the Ice
Voted Jeff-he rocks and has lots of charisma! But go Jamie, Alexei and Kurt aswell! 👍 :biggrin:

Last edited:

sk8addict

On the Ice
Smile charisma

All that Jazz said:
I realize this section is desperately in need for a new poll, although I'm almost sure this one is neither really new (somehow I sense something like this has been posted here before) nor especially original. Here's MY "charisma"-selection, but all of your suggestions are welcome! :)
Jen Don has them all beat with that :) beautiful smile of hers! :biggrin: biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: