Another SOI Antwerp review | Golden Skate

Another SOI Antwerp review

berthes ghost

Final Flight
I thought that Kati seemed a little 'stiff' and arrogant. She's a very great skater, but I guess she thought that she was the big star of the evening and acted like it.

It was clear as crystal, in both the publicity and in the anouncers introduction that Kat was the official host of the event. But, as Madonna says, "you only see what your eyes want to see". :\

Ilia Kulik - Green Tomatoes: Wow, he's an energetic guy, incredible! I didn't like him very much when I saw him on TV at competitions a few years back, but live he's handsome! He nailed all his jumps and played the crowd.
I hear this kind of thing so often, which is why, even though I know I should just get over that SOI-US has not renewed the contract of the BEST PROFESSIONAL MALE SINGLES SKATER out there today--Ilia--I'm refusing to get over it and am going to annoy SOI with another e-mail pointing out that they are wrong, wrong, wrong not to hire Kulik for SOI-US. Don't try to talk me out of it. I'm determined to complain to SOI about Ilia until either they rehire him or I have his child, whichever comes first.
Rgirl, who just contradicted her own post on another thread where she talked about "moving on," lol. With SOI and Ilia, NEVER!

Rgirl, you catch more flies with honey. Start out your letter by praising SOI for bringing Yuka Sato on board. Then, when you've got them lapping it up, pull out Ilia.

MM

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
berthes ghost said:
It was clear as crystal, in both the publicity and in the anouncers introduction that Kat was the official host of the event. But, as Madonna says, "you only see what your eyes want to see". :\

I have not seen the show, but didn´t Kat only have one solo programme and that in the beginning of the show? She of course is advertised as the star because she is a huge name everywhere, and besides this show was in Europe, her home-turf so to speak.

Here is a link for Becca´ s report (you have to scroll down a bit)

http://pub238.ezboard.com/fkevinscornerfrm11.showMessage?topicID=176.topic

Marjaana

Last edited: