I have been watching the Junior Pairs with great interest as my daughter used to skate agianst Natasha Purich quite often when they were very young. The newest Canadian Team of Purich/Schultz sure has had an impressive debut on the Jr. GP circuit, and it appears (as long as I am reading things correctly) that after only 4 months skating pairs, they will be attending the GP Final.
Congratulations and here's hoping for the best for them.
More or less: more is more
The qualifiers for the JGP Final are:
1. Ksenia Stolbova/Fedor Klimov RUS
2. Wenjing Sui/Cong Han CHN
3. Xiaoyu Yu/Yang Jin CHN
4. Narumi Takahashi/Mervin Tran JPN
5. Natascha Purich/Raymond Schultz CAN
6. Anna Silaeva/Artur Minchuk RUS
7. Ashley Cain/Joshua Reagan USA
8. Taylor Steele/Robert Scultz CAN
2 Schultz skaters...are they related?
And does anyone have word on what happened to Purdy & Molinaro? I had the opportunity to watch them train this summer and they looked good.