JGP Final - Ladies | Page 2 | Golden Skate

JGP Final - Ladies

Jiarry

Rinkside
I just heard that a girl couldn't come to Beijing because of injuries, but I don't know who she is. What a pity! But Zijun enters.

Lucky Star

Final Flight
I just heard that a girl couldn't come to Beijing because of injuries, but I don't know who she is. What a pity! But Zijun enters.

Oh, I would love to see Zijun in the final! I was so upset when she didn't qualify, she totally deserved!
But who's that girl? I feel sorry for her, but who is she? I can only tell that she is not one of the Russians, cause Liza and Adelina skate today at the Cup of Russia Gala and both fine and Polina won the Russian cup event last week and looked good too

LeCygne

Final Flight
I think Kristiene Gong may have been injured/off the ice recently, but this may or may not be her. Anyway, is it official? I don't want to get my hopes up for nothing but I would be so glad to see Zijun in the final.

shine

Record Breaker
I am really sorry that injuries seem to have greatly set Kiri back this year.
But like some people here I'd love to see Zijun in the final, especially since she'd be competing on home ice!
BTW, Here's a picture I found of Mingzhu Li, Bingwa Geng and Zijun at the CoC reception :)

156227_736663583321_21006904_44429630_1614819_n.jpg

Last edited:

feraina

Record Breaker
Wow, that's a great photo! Zijun is turning into quite a beauty! And so tall too! :love:
I'm really excited that Zijun will get to go to JGPF in her home country. What a great honor.

Too bad for Kira, though. She had a tough summer already with injuries and all. Actually, it was quite impressive that she qualified for the JGPF with so little training time, even putting out new jumps. She seems like a tough little girl, I'm sure she'll do well at National's if she can get enough training in.

dlgpffps

Final Flight
Non-triple-axel is quite inconsistent, scoring in the low 100 to 110, so anything goes for her.

Why do you call Liza "Non-triple-axel" :confused:
It is because she has never shown it in competition, but everyone makes a big fuss over it? Or because you think her 3A techique is flawed??

feraina

Record Breaker
Zijun's fabulous CoC exhibition skate:
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjI0OTU0OTQw.html
She's growing into a really beautiful skater as well as young lady. Her jumps are big and easy, her spins fast and centered, her skating smooth and effortless, her extension/posture/lines all top-notch. :love: I'm so glad we'll get to see her at JGPF!

miki88

Medalist
Zijun's fabulous CoC exhibition skate:
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjI0OTU0OTQw.html
She's growing into a really beautiful skater as well as young lady. Her jumps are big and easy, her spins fast and centered, her skating smooth and effortless, her extension/posture/lines all top-notch. :love: I'm so glad we'll get to see her at JGPF!

I am really enjoying her more and more! Even some of her arm movements remind me of a young Mao. Can't wait to see her at the final!

silverlake22

Record Breaker
For me, it's an open call for a winner without Baga. I will look for Zijun.

You really thought Kiri was going to win before she withdrew? I like Kiri's skating a lot but she hasn't exactly been skating particularly well this season.

Lucky Star

Final Flight
Actually Baga was very lucky to even qualify, the Chinese girl deserved it so much more... I feel sorry for Kiri and wish her a speedy recovery, but it will be really nice to see Zijun Li at the final

burntBREAD

Medalist
Yes, I believe that Kiri qualified in the very last spot, and just barely... very sorry that she is injured and had to withdraw, but Zijun's scores were so much higher.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
pbp

Zijun Li (CHN)

3F-2T - nice
3Lo - nice
LSP - also very nice w/ one-handed Biellmann
2A
CCoSp
SlSt
FCSp

Score: 49.62, new SB