Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: JGP Final - Ladies

I don't think i ever would expect Adelina skated this horrible not long ago http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RR-spv7tEPg

Custom Title
    That was in February - nearly a lifetime ago in junior skaters. She went through a massive growth spurt last season.

still,that worse,i don't think even Christina Gao skated that badly.

Custom Title
    Two years ago, Christina Gao was the favorite for the novice title, and fell on nearly every jump to finish last. I'm sure every skater has skates they'd rather forget.
    Last edited by oleada; 11-17-2010 at 07:43 AM.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by ordinary person View Post
    I know Adelina and Elizaveta will be both very nervous cause it's their first grand prix final,plus Adelina can have a weak lp like here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWDOO...layer_embedded ,which means Christina will take gold and second or third will be for Adelina or Risa.
    Well, Christina lost to Adelina in Austria and then lost to Liza in Germany... So why it should be different in JGPF? It's unlikely that both Liza and Adelina will have weak perfomances. And the only one who can beat clean or almost clean Adelina is Liza.

Well either way i think Adelina wins anyways cause she seems to be in top shape at the moment.

On the Ice
    I just heard that a girl couldn't come to Beijing because of injuries, but I don't know who she is. What a pity! But Zijun enters.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiarry View Post
    I just heard that a girl couldn't come to Beijing because of injuries, but I don't know who she is. What a pity! But Zijun enters.
    Oh, I would love to see Zijun in the final! I was so upset when she didn't qualify, she totally deserved!
    But who's that girl? I feel sorry for her, but who is she? I can only tell that she is not one of the Russians, cause Liza and Adelina skate today at the Cup of Russia Gala and both fine and Polina won the Russian cup event last week and looked good too

I think Kristiene Gong may have been injured/off the ice recently, but this may or may not be her. Anyway, is it official? I don't want to get my hopes up for nothing but I would be so glad to see Zijun in the final.

Custom Title
    As per Baga's twitter, she's off the ice with tendonitis.

Quote Originally Posted by oleada View Post
    As per Baga's twitter, she's off the ice with tendonitis.
    Ahh, that could be it since she talks about looking forward to Nationals rather than JGPF. Too bad, hope she gets well soon!

Mashimaro on Ice
    Sorry about Kiri. But it seems likely that ZiJun Li is going to the finals!

Thank God for Stephane Lambiel and Matt Savoie! shine's Avatar
    I am really sorry that injuries seem to have greatly set Kiri back this year.
    But like some people here I'd love to see Zijun in the final, especially since she'd be competing on home ice!
    BTW, Here's a picture I found of Mingzhu Li, Bingwa Geng and Zijun at the CoC reception

Last edited by shine; 11-23-2010 at 01:11 AM.

Wow, that's a great photo! Zijun is turning into quite a beauty! And so tall too!
    I'm really excited that Zijun will get to go to JGPF in her home country. What a great honor.

Too bad for Kira, though. She had a tough summer already with injuries and all. Actually, it was quite impressive that she qualified for the JGPF with so little training time, even putting out new jumps. She seems like a tough little girl, I'm sure she'll do well at National's if she can get enough training in.

Mashimaro on Ice
    Wow. ZiJun looks so pretty in that photo.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast