Which US Pairs Team are you the most excited about this year | Golden Skate

Which US Pairs Team are you the most excited about this year

Which US Pairs Team(s) are you the most excited about this season?

• Denney/Barrett

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Evora/Ladwig

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Yankowskas/Coughlin

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • Simpson/Miller

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Castelli/Schnapir

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Marley/Brubaker

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Donlan/Speroff

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mystic

Rinkside
Sorry I left off, Davis/Leftheris and Zhang and Toth as well as several other notable
teams.

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
Yankowskas and Coughlin because it seems like they've improved.. but I'm also interested in seeing how Brubaker and Marley do

Gumdrops

Rinkside
Yankowskas & Coughlin

I've liked them for a while now and I'm glad that their consistency has really improved this season. I was thrilled that they won their first GP medal. I really really hope they become US Champs. :)

lcd

Match Penalty
Yankowskas and Coughlin seems the pair to watch this year. But.... Hope Donlon and Speroff are healthy and in a couple of years... Watch out. Go Boston!

Mystic

Rinkside
Rumor is that Donlan and Speroff are healthy and have been training very well. Not sure how they will do this year, but excited about the future potential of this team if they can continue to improve.

Last edited:

pangtongfan

Match Penalty
Yankowskas and Coughlin. This looks like the year they might finally fulfill their potential. I hope they win Nationals. Denney and Barret arent impressing me at all at the moment. To be honest I dont see them ever being a real elite pair on the World level so I dont hope for a title defense from them at all.