Ladies - LP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Ladies - LP

Mirunna

Record Breaker
I believe that trying to correct her edge for the lutz, affected her flip. She failed to land a single flip both at JO and here. I'm so sad for her right now. I wish the media won't be cruel to her and give her some credit for what she is trying

Nadia01

Final Flight
Mao basically popped or fell on all her jumps except 3S which looked UR / double-footed to me, and 3Lo which looked okay.

It was soooo painful to watch.

And Sato didn't look all that supportive. Gave her the guards then turned away.

dlgpffps

Final Flight
Caro K looking sharp in yet another lovely costume. Good taste. Doesn't a famous Italian designer make her costumes?

kiz_4Ever

On the Ice
Caro K looking sharp in yet another lovely costume. Good taste. Doesn't a famous Italian designer make her costumes?

She used to have Cavalli doing her costumes (from 2005/2006), but this year she changed to Iceberg, another brand

dlgpffps

Final Flight
Not a good showing from Caro Z.
TES 36.11
PCS 47.04
Total: 83.15

133.86, now second.

Yikes, not a great night.

Nadia01

Final Flight
Kiira made 3 jump errors that I noticed (provided that she didn't get UR on anything)

She doesn't look thrilled.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Well, her overall score is well below what she got at Finlandia and the other B comp she did earlier this season (Nebelhorn?)

Krislite

Medalist
And I thought Worlds 2010 was an anti-climactic let-down after the Olympics. I hope this whole season doesn't turn out that way. Poor Mao is not ready to compete yet with her work-in-progress technique.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
I usually don't expect anybody to be at their best at the first GP of the season, but I don't recall TEB last year was this bad, as far as the overall ladies event went. If I didn't know any better, I'd say a bunch of these ladies just aren't ready to compete. A rather long post-Olympic hangover?

Krislite

Medalist
I usually don't expect anybody to be at their best at the first GP of the season, but I don't recall TEB last year was this bad, as far as the overall ladies event went. If I didn't know any better, I'd say a bunch of these ladies just aren't ready to compete. A rather long post-Olympic hangover?

2009 TEB was nowhere near this bad. It wasn't a splat-fest at all. The skaters made mistakes but not like this.

Even the ever "consistent" Rachael Flatt had a step-out on a triple lutz.