Thread: Practice Sessions on SkateBuzz

Hybrid View

On the Ice

Practice Sessions on SkateBuzz

For anyone interested, SkateBuzz is live-streaming the Skate Canada practice sessions all day today. Alissa Czisny looked great in her short program run-through.

Custom Title
    I've tried to watch, but it isn't working for me. Do you need to be suscribed to skatebuzz or something?

On the Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by sigrid View Post
    I've tried to watch, but it isn't working for me. Do you need to be suscribed to skatebuzz or something?
    You might have to be in Canada to be able to watch, but if you are in Canada, you don't need to register or anything.

In the second group of ladies, Sarah Meier left the ice a little sooner than the rest of the ladies and it looked like her leg or ankle was being looked at by medical personnel. Sarah hobbled backstage with her arm over someone's shoulder.

Custom Title
    Oh I see... thanks for the info (if you see men's practice, could you post how it was here please?)

"Hold an edge and look sexy!" museksk8r's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Skate97 View Post
    In the second group of ladies, Sarah Meier left the ice a little sooner than the rest of the ladies and it looked like her leg or ankle was being looked at by medical personnel. Sarah hobbled backstage with her arm over someone's shoulder.
    Oh no! That's not good at all!

Quote Originally Posted by museksk8r View Post
    Oh no! That's not good at all!
    That's definately not good.

I hope she's feeling better now.

On the Ice
    In the Pairs practices, I/M of RUS looked very good. All 3 CAN teams also looked good. M-T/M have definitely improved since last season. It was the first time I've seen S/M of the US--they show a lot of promise.

The commentators also mentioned that Bryce Davison had knee surgery and is out for the Grand Prix season.