FSSp - travels a lot, he almost loses balance in the end
SlSt
CCoSp

Score: 57.49, 4th for now

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Just saw Javier's costume.

I don't really have a problem with the bow as much as the odd color combination of the bow, the green of the shirt, and then blue tux-jacket.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Just saw Javier's costume.

I don't really have a problem with the bow as much as the odd color combination of the bow, the green of the shirt, and then blue tux-jacket.

and to top it off it SPARKLES, if the color combination doesn't blind you the glitter will.

SerpentineSteps

On the Ice
I hope that Javier has taken out the crotch grabbing, its repulsive.

I think crotch-grabbing in itself is not repulsive (if you're arguing that sexuality in general is repulsive, then that's a whoolllee other debate). Rather, I think it's very uncomfortable when the skater doesn't have the confidence (in himself or in the choreography) or the charisma to pull it off.

Tanja90

On the Ice
has morozov ever seen a mambo? enjoyable (the second part maybe) but not near to a mambo IMO...

seniorita

Record Breaker
his costume is copy paste from a russian cartoon which I dont know how to spell it to find a photo :eek:

Sad for kristopher , I liked his porgram

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Javier Fernandez (ESP)

Music: "Rhumba d'Amour" + "Nu Pogodi (Russian cartoon soundtrack)"
The Russian cartoon thing might explain his costume...

3A - nice
3Lz+2T - low on the lutz, maybe flutz
3F - ok
FSSp
CCoSp
CiSt - audience claps along
CCSp

Score: 66.74, 1st for now

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
and to top it off it SPARKLES, if the color combination doesn't blind you the glitter will.

Sometimes I wonder what goes through skaters' heads with their costume choices. Skating skills aside and all. (Maybe it's just the fact that I loved Jeremy Abbott's NHK long program costume with the vest and all so much.)

66.74 for Mr. Neon and Glitter. Into first.

And huge cheers when they showed Patrick Chan on the screen.

Layfan

Record Breaker
I didn't mind his program. Didn't see any, um, grabbing. Wasn't it his SP that was suppose to have it? Anyway, he was cute. Nice job. I like the ridiculous costume. If you're going to be ridiculous costume, do it right. Kevin's skeleton costume -wrong. Javier's silly pink bow - right :biggrin:

L'amour

On the Ice
nice scores for Javier..I fell sorry about his costumes...he is kind of hot...but that costume makes him look strange.