Warm-Up Group 2
5 Meagan DUHAMEL / Eric RADFORD (CAN) 4 54.80
6 Paige LAWRENCE / Rudi SWIEGERS (CAN) 3 56.14
7 Marissa CASTELLI / Simon SHNAPIR (USA) 2 56.34
8 Lubov ILIUSHECHKINA / Nodari MAISURADZE (RUS) 1 60.72

http://www.isuresults.com/results/gpcan2010/SEG006.HTM

Scout

Final Flight
skate canada always seems to have the most uncomfortable chairs for the K&C...with Home Sense as their title sponsor, you'd think they could do a bit better :)

L'amour

On the Ice
skate canada always seems to have the most uncomfortable chairs for the K&C...with Home Sense as their title sponsor, you'd think they could do a bit better :)

yeah haha. Last year they had such a small space.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
That was weird...sounded like their coach shouting to Simpson and Miller every time to change spin positions.

Scout

Final Flight
That was weird...sounded like their coach shouting to Simpson and Miller every time to change spin positions.

probably one of the skaters themselves

I could hear David King counting rotations in my feed.

Last edited:

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
probably one of the skaters themselves

Yeah, makes sense. Just the camera mics picked it up so loudly.

Brittany Simpson is so adorable. For a first Senior International, and at only 14, that was a pretty good skate. Not medal contention, but still nice job finishing ahead of at least two pairs who've been competing senior for a few years.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Kristen's fall on the triple Salchow (I think that's what the announcer said) was unfortunate.

But wow, I love their lifts (and her positions/extension!). And great synchronicity on the side-by-side spins.

is it just me or did they just do the same lift 3 times? lame.

Yeah, it did sort of seem that way. But I do think, as repetitive as it was, they were done pretty well.

Scores: 117.24, including a -1.00 deduction. a whopping 22 points better than their personal best FS! Total score is 170.92, great job!

Last edited:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Yeah, it did sort of seem that way. But I do think, as repetitive as it was, they were done pretty well.

they were well done and she has beautiful extension... but by the time they did it for the third time I was over the awesomeness and just annoyed they couldn't come up with a different one.

The carry lift where he was balanced on one foot was incredible, though.

beep_beep

Medalist
When Kristen fell on her salchow, it looked like his blade was awfully close to her o_O Hope it was just the camera angle.

Nice skate from them, even with the fall.