Men - Free program | Page 10 | Golden Skate

Men - Free program

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
2011, 2012, 2013 World gold, 2014 Olympic gold - stamped and shipped to Canada, care of Patrick Chan. What a ******* joke! Corruption rules in skating again!

Last edited by a moderator:

lavender

Record Breaker
This is why I have a love hate relationship with this sport. Can't take this sport seriously. This is why I no longer argue about figure skating being a sport.

Trewyn

Medalist
Whaaaat???? I wasn't able to watch the last four skaters, but from what I read here and what I saw in the SP Chan winning this event is a disgrace to figure skating. What has this sport got to????

I used to be a fan of Chan. His overscoring has ruined it for me. I want skaters to be judged fairly, even the ones I like to watch.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Sheesh..... I guess Oda's 8 point lead over Patrick going into the FP is moot.

I am happy that Adam won the Bronze but sad that Oda has to settle for Silver.

Last edited:

Lucky Star

Final Flight
Oh God, it was so... wrong! I don't even know what to say.
Well, I will not be surprised if Phaneuf will got about Yu-Na Kim's scores today

missysays

On the Ice
Even though the judges are an international panel, I think Skate Canada must administer hypnosis or send out mafia style threats upon the judges' entry into Canada that last for the duration of the competition. I mean how else can you explain this?!!!

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
I would write a letter to the ISU but what good would it do. Chan is a lovely skater but that was far from lovely. One or two good jumps. Not at all connected to the music. I guess if the other skaters and judges complained they'd be punished. Well Chan is going to win Worlds even if he doesn't show up.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The sloppiest victory in the history of figure skating.

ISU communication memo to every other mens' competitor in figure skating - stay home, don't even attend and contest for competitions because you're destined to lose. Just give up, hang up your skates, don't pay your coaches, don't work your *** of day in and day out in a cold rink spending all of your hard earned money on a sport you can't afford just so you can only ever finish 2nd place.

BigJohn

On the Ice
This is great!

What a boost for Chan's confidence: if he lands his jumps, he will not be beaten. Good job here.

cjsk8fan

On the Ice
The sloppiest victory in the history of figure skating.

ISU communication memo to every other mens' competitor in figure skating - stay home, don't even attend and contest for competitions because you're destined to lose. Just give up, hang up your skates, don't pay your coaches, don't work your *** of day in and day out in a cold rink spending all of your hard earned money on a sport you can't afford just so you can only ever finish 2nd place.

Well at least until Chan retires.

pangtongfan

Match Penalty
Chan is the most overrated and overscored skater in the history of figure skating. He should be ashamed of himself and the sport should be too.

Tanja90

On the Ice
Birthday gift are raining in Ontario...I'm starting heating skate canada...and I'm sorry for this...