7 Javier FERNANDEZ (ESP) 6 66.74
8 Alban PREAUBERT (FRA) 5 69.71
9 Patrick CHAN (CAN) 4 73.20
10 Adam RIPPON (USA) 3 77.53
11 Kevin REYNOLDS (CAN) 2 80.09
12 Nobunari ODA (JPN) 1 81.37

mystichaze

On the Ice
Can you feel the excrement? Because y'all know that regardless of how Chan skates today his scores will be a bunch of excrement!

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Can you feel the excrement? Because y'all know that regardless of how Chan skates today his scores will be a bunch of excrement!

Haha, totally. I'm actually wondering do I even want to bother with watching this now because it's not going to be a fairly judged event. Yesterday guaranteed that! There should be a continent score-wise between the top 3 and Chan, who should not have even made the final group of skaters. Alas, the judging panel has conveniently made it so that sloppy Patrick could still win this thing and a clean Rippon could actually be bumped off the podium. It's total BS!

Last edited:
I predict the judges (having read about themselves on GS) will realize they have a new scandal on their hands if they don't judge him fairly this time.

I love Patrick's skating but those scores don't make sense.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
GO Adam, Alban and Oda!!!

Let's hope that Patrick can redeem himself in the FS. I like Patrick's skating a lot (just don't agree with his the SP score) and I hope he does well.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Michael Jackson medly with Dirty Diana for a footwork section! LOVE that song, but I think it'd make a hot ice dance or pairs exhibition program! Not sure what the costume has to do with the program, though.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
What is up with Berntsson's boots? It almost looks like he's wearing white socks and just has a blade on a little platform strapped to his feet, haha.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
What is up with Berntsson's boots? It almost looks like he's wearing white socks and just has a blade on a little platform strapped to his feet, haha.

he's trying to have shoes like Michael Jackson wore in the 80s. However it looks more like he's wearing Mary Janes.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
yay Universal Sports is back on! :) Michael Weiss commentary coming up! So happy!