Ladies - Free Program | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Ladies - Free Program

evangeline

Record Breaker
Alissa Czisny
I like her dress

Alissa falls on her last jumping pass but manages to hold onto her other jumps.

Alissa is elegant and refined as usual, but her LP seems kind of blah and nondescript to me. Dr. Zhivago was definitely better.

R.D.

Record Breaker
Alyssa did well. Too bad about that fall at the end.

I still hold my breath every time she jumps.

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Shame about the one fall, but that was bliss. David jinxed her (right before the fall, he said that it would be hard to beat). Amazing program - easily the best ladies LP thus far (not ust of the night, of the season). God she's so breathtakingly beautiful. I could have watched that forever.

prettykeys

Medalist
Alissa - love her dress! (reminds me a little of Yuka Sato's Afternoon of a Faun dress) and great skate! :love:

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh, I hope all of Alissa's jumps are all counted as rotated. She is such a lovely vision on the ice! :love:

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
The thing to mention is that she actually had a couple iffy landings but she didn't give up the fight. She didn't fall or pop anything that she might have. And the spins were GORGEOUS.

janetfan

Match Penalty
Nice skate Alissa. Love the dress......and how nice it is to see her smile again

amateur

Final Flight
Alissa Czisny - My feed has gotten jumpy, so I can't give a definitive impression, but that program seems lovely! I wasn't too sure about it at first, but really got drawn into it a certain point. Rather inspired in concept, subtle and fully mature. I hope her expression continues to grow through this. She looked quite calm and steady, for her. I enjoyed that a great deal, much more than any of her LPs in the past (save perhaps the Sabrina one) :)

Last edited:

missysays

On the Ice
Finally, someone is starting to teach her that she needs to hold her head, shoulders, upper body steady in order to make the jumps go!!!

Her setups are sooo improved but during the jump I notices she still can't get over that twist to her shoulders - once she achieves that she will land all of her jumps all of the time!! But I guess one step at a time- this is sooo much better.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh yes, that is the biggest score Czisny has posted internationally for a LP in a long time! I'm so thrilled for her!