Ladies - Free Program | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Ladies - Free Program

R.D.

Record Breaker
Lol at all the costume bashing.

Can't say this is the most exciting event I've ever seen.

2-skaters

Rinkside
Lol at all the costume bashing.

Can't say this is the most exciting event I've ever seen.

I think the costume can make or break the skate - Senior level skaters (and Junior level as well) should have their own dressmakers who are styling costumes for their programs

amateur

Final Flight
Myraine Samson - there is something very pleasing about watching her, she brings good attack and a nice bright smile. Choreo and movement is a bit Jennifer Robinson-ish (generic ladiezzz fare), but with her speed and attack make it much more bearable. Hope she continues to develop and smooth things out and build her own style - you feel she might get somewhere with the attitude and energy she brings.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Trick or Treat is what first came to mind when Fumie took the ice.

missysays

On the Ice
Watching the final flight of ladies warm up and do my eyes trick me or does Alissa's technique going into her triple lutz actually look squared and steady instead of that weird twisting shoulder motion that was always a downfall in the past?

Keeping my fingers crossed for the actual performance...

CassAgain

On the Ice
Myriane and the ladies in the second group are so close; this could be exciting. ::hopeful::

Tigger

Final Flight
I've been wondering this all day, but it seems much more noticable tonight w/the Ladies, but...Is the ice sounding hard and brittle to anyone else? It just sounds so scratchy and hard.

Could be just me, but I am wondering.