1. Miki Ando
2. Akiko Suzuki
3. Alissa Czisny
4. Kanako Murakami
5. Carolina Kostner
6. Rachael Flatt

R.D.

Record Breaker
I wonder if Flatt will be able to make the GPF- and even if she can, if it's a good idea to do so given her injury.

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
It'll be weird if three girls withdraw due to injury and three alternates have to be put in. I can't remember ATM who the alternates would be.

NMURA

Medalist
Ando's "injury" is usually an excuse for conservative tactics (in her case, avoiding 2A-3T!) or losing competitions. There's nothing to take seriously. I think she wins GPF with a five triples FS.

sorcerer

Final Flight
Miki collided with Abzalov Rakimgalievym when she was practicing in Moskvich rink (Moscow), right in the middle of her jump.
When you pull a muscle it often gets worse some days after, when you think it's not so serious and use it fully, like she did at the SP.
She has been receiving infra-red ray treatments after the game. Yes, it's getting better she said on her fansite but she was restricted of her jump practice for a week after Rostelecom.

BTW Miki went for that 2-3 in her long. Watch closely, she popped it into a 2-2.
If she doesn't fall/pop at GPF it will be a 6 triple FS.

Last edited:

dlgpffps

Final Flight
Ando's "injury" is usually an excuse for conservative tactics (in her case, avoiding 2A-3T!) or losing competitions. There's nothing to take seriously.

What are you talking about? Miki looked like she was in serious pain. She also didn't need that excuse when she gave conservative performances in JO and COC.