Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Ladies - short program

Custom Title
    I'm sorry, Miki, but I would put this program third. :( Didn't like the music, choreography, nothing stood out to me. And you seem so skinny from when you first debuted on the senior circuit way back when. Too bad about the fallout on the 2A, and the quick foot down the 3F. Better luck next time!

Custom Title
    I love Miki's music! <3

Custom Title
    I was right, Miki goes into 3rd, and rightfully so. Hope to see something better from her in the LP. She has all the goods, she just needs the right vehicle to display them. Btw, hope to see the quad by Worlds!

Custom Title
    Aww, too bad about the TES, but she got the highest PCS and the scores are very close.

Custom Title
    I think Miki was a little hard done by the technical panel.

Tripping on the Podium wxyz1234533's Avatar
    I like Miki's short program

Custom Title
    I have to be honest, overall SP by the ladies was just blah by me. Nobody really stood out. Even Mirai is so much better than what she was given. The dress, music, choreography, et al doesn't show off what she has over the rest of the field ~ vivacity, energy, effervescence, joy!!!!

Here's hoping for better from them all in the Lps.

NOW ONTO THE MEN, YEAH!!!!!!!!!! *clapping, what I've been waiting for*

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by oleada View Post
    I think Miki was a little hard done by the technical panel.
    -GoE on 3F and 2A probably hurt her, and maybe UR 3L..? But I think it's good her PCS are back to being good and that she landed her 3-3. Should give her more confidence in later competitions.

Also, she looks stunning in that dress! Finally, no spiders, snakes or boob-eyes!

Custom Title
    Medals already decided then. Same quality event as the first two. Not bad, could be better. Acceptable for this point in the season.

Waiting for on-ice perfection.
    Aw man missed it. Just got back home & the usual Youtube guy doesn't have anything from CoC up.

Congratulations to Mirai for leading the SP, Bingwa for getting into the second group and earning the 3rd highest TES.

leave no stone unturned seniorita's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dlgpffps View Post
    Aw man missed it. Just got back home & the usual Youtube guy doesn't have anything from CoC up.
    http://tvali.ge/index.php?action=sat&channel=70954

go here and you can watch past events once you move in the timeline, it works only for the same day as the event, dance was around 11 am and so on

Quote Originally Posted by Nadine View Post
    Beautiful skate by Mirai, nice opening 3L/2T, tight landing on the 3F but done, and gorgeous Ina Bauer into 2A. Really came alive during the 2nd half of the skate with lots of personality, ending with the gorgeous Pearl Spin!!!!!
    31.73 for TES. There must have been a DG then. With the same layout, she hit the 70 mark at Worlds.

Argh! I want to see the skates.

Quote Originally Posted by seniorita View Post
    http://tvali.ge/index.php?action=sat&channel=70954

go here and you can watch past events once you move in the timeline, it works only for the same day as the event, dance was around 11 am and so on
    You're wonderful. Thanks

Tripping on the Podium
    I am watching the rerun. CoC cam angle and focus are so weird, which make me feel dizzy.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast