Ladies - short program | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Ladies - short program

Nadine

Record Breaker
Omg, that's the most unusual dress by the lady in the red hair, reminds me of Kristina Czako's from the 90's. Bright flamboyant colors & designs, too much for me, lol. The girl in the black dress with the chignon looks very elegant & nice.

1 minute remaining.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
This web TV works now, delayed

Nadine, you are talking a lot :) Thanks for your comments! I have full work trying to find a way to watch this.

alexeifan

On the Ice
hi, may i ask what feed you all are using as I used cctv and there is no longer any skating being shown. Thanks!

Nadine

Record Breaker
Ah, very very lovely skate by Amanda (first time I've seen her skate I think). Lol, she's the one that I saw with the black dress & chignon, reminds me of Audrey Hepburn in the movie "Sabrina" getting all dolled up with her choker full of diamonds and elegant dress, et al. She did all her planned elements with ease & loveliness, over way too soon. :)

Kissx3

Final Flight
Good clean skate from Dobbs. Still lacking a lot of polish but the jumps looked like they came so easily and that's always a good thing.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Wow, Joshi from Sweden has classic huge jumps, especially the gorgeous classic long glide into the 3lutz, no wonder to show off how BAM that jump is, lol, as well as her other jumps. Good job, good job! :)

Nadine

Record Breaker
2nd place, now here comes Mirai from the USA!!!!!!!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOO MIRAI!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Nadine

Record Breaker
Beautiful skate by Mirai, nice opening 3L/2T, tight landing on the 3F but done, and gorgeous Ina Bauer into 2A. Really came alive during the 2nd half of the skate with lots of personality, ending with the gorgeous Pearl Spin!!!!! :)

Nadine

Record Breaker
Ah on replay the 3F looked UR. Still the last spin reminded me of NNN, thanks Mirai! :)

Kissx3

Final Flight
Looked great. Completely different class of skater than all those that came before. Hope the jumps went well, I'm grateful to have Skatebuzz but it's a little choppy.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Ah, no wonder the odd getup by the redhaired lady, she's skating to Cirque du Soleil & La Strata. Some turnouts on her opening combo. jump & seemed rather frenetic throughout.

seniorita

Record Breaker
I m watching it with delay but I wanna say that Mirai looks like she has Yuna material :D this program reminded me of her.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Beautiful black & white sparkly dress by Akiko of Japan to go along with the flower arrangement in her hair. Nice opening 3L/2T, fallout on the 3F, good comeback with the 2A. My only complaint is she should lose the tights over the boots, they make her legs look clunky, especially during the spins. Nice smile reminiscent of Yoshi Onda. :)