L&A or B&K in D.C.?? | Golden Skate

L&A or B&K in D.C.??

H

Hydroblader

L&A or B&K in D.C.??

Who do you think will win the gold in Dance this year? ..I'm not putting in an 'other' option, cause I want this poll to be B&K vs L&A.....

H

Hydroblader

Re: L&A or B&K in D.C.??

I voted for B&K cause I REALLY want them to win! I think their programs this year are awesome, and I think they can win gold!

....but, after Europeans, I've heard some really good things about L&A's FD. Apparently they've changed a *LOT* of it since the GP events, and now it looks amazing....

I still think B&K can win though... :D

L

LADSKATER

It <em>has</em> to be Bourne and Kraatz! This is their last season in the amateur ranks. My vote is with B&K all the way!!

Ladskater

B

BronzeisGolden02

B&K

I generally don't enjoy ice dancing all that much, but B&K are wonderful in my opinion. They really go out and sell a program, usually something exciting, and I greatly admire their persistence in the face of devestating losses. I can't believe they didn't win the bronze in 98! UGHH! As for L&A, they just do nothing for me, they seem like the traditional pre-packaged Russian ice dance team. I hope B&K have a flawless Worlds and skate to their peak potential, regardless of medal color. I'm just affraid it'll be silver no matter what they do. But, I'm voting for B&K just as well.

L

Lcp88

Re: B&K

Bourne and Kraatz~Bourne and Kraatz~Bourne and Kraatz~Bourne and Kraatz~Bourne and Kraatz~Bourne and Kraatz~Bourne and Kraatz~Bourne and Kraatz~Bourne and Kraatz~Bourne and Kraatz~Bourne and Kraatz~Bourne and Kraatz~Bourne and Kraatz~Bourne and Kraatz~Bourne and Kraatz~Bourne and Kraatz~Bourne and Kraatz~Bourne and Kraatz~Bourne and Kraatz~Bourne and Kraatz~Bourne and Kraatz~Bourne and Kraatz~
Did I make myself clear enought??:lol:
As you can tell, B&K are my all time hands down favorite dance team.
Laura
*edited to include my new custom photo which I'm still amused by:lol:

D

DORISPULASKI

The failure of skaters to change placings to any great degree at Europeans causes me to believe that the judging is now same old same old again. In which case, as they won last year, L&A will almost no doubt win this year. Whether they fall down. Whether they skate a monumentallly tasteless recreation of the fall of WTC, within 5 months of the disaster (at least they could have waited at least a year for the memories of the survivors and the families of the victims to dull a little. I understand it was not their intention, but the result of this program was to trigger terrible memories of people running through the streets in dirty tatters while financial papers swirled around them and the buildings were crashing down.

Who do I prefer? Bourne and Kraatz. Who do I think will
win? Lobacheva and Averbukh.

B

BravesSkateFan

I don't particularly like either although I love L&A's origional ?? dance (the baroque one).

I'm rooting for Peter and Naomi

M

MoonliteSonata

<span style="color:navy;font-size:xx-large;"><span style="color:navy;font-size:xx-large;">B&K!!!</span></span>

G

GoldenLady1

I voted for B & K because I really want them to win, and think they *should*... However, I don't really believe they *will* win, knowing how ice dance judging tends to work. Good luck to them, though - their programs are fabulous, and they certainly have the goods!

J

Joesitz

Given the Dance judges are fair, I believe it will be the team that does not make a slip during their routine.

My preference will be B&K, if not, the Bulgarian team.

Joe

B

Bleuchick

Ahey all,

'til I see their marks across the t.v, I say no comment.

Clean skate does not cut it anymore....but a whole lotta of things off ice.