Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Ladies - LP

A sweed is next, time for my bathroom break

Custom Title
    Another pretty cute program from Leonova. I'd really like to see her start nailing the jumps again, even just once, because that was pretty much entirely what made her a contender.

Custom Title
    Geng from China is my favorite thus far in terms of overall package, such a heartbreakingly beautiful exquiste skater ~ best flexibility out there which she uses to great advantage in the spirals and also the donut spin, etc. ~ just a gorgeous piece, music, skater, choreography all blended. Only fell on the 3S jump, but gorgeous 3L & 3F to start the program, and near the end she did a FAB 2A/2A combo! Some shakey landings on jumps, but not much. Also hate the skycam which interferred with my watching her 3/2 combo.

GREAT JOB, GREAT JOB!

Custom Title
    Goes into 2nd, I would've had her 1st.

What a weird program from leonaova with all that laughing and the weird costume felt like I was watching a witch on halloween or something

Go Miki!

Custom Title
    Geng has potential and nice toe jumps, but she is SLOW. She was absolutely crawling. Not much in the way of expression of musicality yet, either.

Miki giving a jumping clinic so far - her jumps look enormous - but she's playing it safe and the program is very empty.

Custom Title
    Miki should easily go into 1place, now that's what a senior ladies program should look like imho! Loved everything about it ~ skater, jumps, music, choreography, dress ~ took her time on each & every element so the viewer could appreciate it. No falls, gorgeous opening 3L/2R combo., halfway through did 3/2/2 combo., had as usual a nice high 3F, etc.

GOOOOOOOOOOO MIKI!!!!!!

Custom Title
    Didn't love the program but it was well skated. That will be difficult to beat.

Custom Title
    Yeah, Ando shows how its' done!!!! KICKS BOOTY BIG TIME!!!!!!

Another skater skating to kwan's music. This one's a little better than the Dobb's interpretation and to think I almost took a refrig break on her.

Custom Title
    Now I understand the concept of the dress because she's skating to Fiddler on the Roof (btw speaking about Suzuki of Japan). Some shakey landings on jumps & a few pops, but no falls. My only complaint lose the tights over the boots look, makes your legs look extra clunky & knockneed, otherwise, fine, especially from waist up looks fab!

GORGEOUS program from ANDO!!! So much more maturity than the others and she's so confident in her jumps, one of the best programs this season.

Custom Title
    Injury obviously still playing havoc with Mirai's jumps. :( Gorgeous opening 3L/2T/2T combo., but then popped a 2A, fell on one jump, UR the 3F & the second 3L, but easily the best spinner out there! Also, I loved this LP more than the SP in terms of choreography, music, dress, et al, can't wait to see it skated clean!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOO MIRAI!!!!!

Custom Title
    4th place for Mirai, sounds right, when she's on she easily beats everybody out there, but when she's not. :(

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast