11 Mirai NAGASU USA 1 58.76

Qiuying Zhu has withdrawn.

:cry:

Good luck to everyone!

:yay:

kalle

On the Ice
Go ladies :party:

I hope Mirai will do good and get her first medal, it would surely boost her confidence for the next coming competitions..

Anyone know her planned jump layout?Any 2A/3T?I wonder if she will try to put back a 3S again..

Nadine

Record Breaker
Hope everyone does well and most especially I hope to see some good skating, better than the Sps please. :)

Nadine

Record Breaker
Diane from Canada's on the ice, or off now, wearing a nice black & white outfit. Sorry I totally missed her skate, I honestly had to make a bathroom break.

Nadine

Record Breaker
-2 deductions, so she must've fallen twice in the fs. Better luck next time, Diane. :)

Nadine

Record Breaker
Kwak from China skated to Caprice Bohemian by Rachmaniov, had a fall on both 3L & one 3F, but good comeback with the 2A/2T and 3T/2T, and variation on back spiral into 2A. Nice performance, but rather slow, ends with a smile. :)

MikiAndoFan#1

Record Breaker
Kwak from China skated to Caprice Bohemian by Rachmaniov, had a fall on both 3L & one 3F, but good comeback with the 2A/2T and 3T/2T, and variation on back spiral into 2A. Nice performance, but rather slow, ends with a smile. :)

Min-Jeong is from South Korea.

;)

Nadine

Record Breaker
Kristine from the USA skated to Africa Fantasy & something else? Fall out on opening triple jump, 1A/2T, beautiful 3S and 3S/2S?, hand down on 3F, and I'm sorry I can't remember the rest, think she did a 2A, oh yeah she fell on the three turns into 3R. So many jumps in the FS that it's hard to keep track. Btw, beautiful bright red/pink dress.

78.65 1st place, -1 deductions

alexeifan

On the Ice
What a shame Kwak falls so many times. I don't see her being the next yuna but she has nice things about her. It's funny how she and yuna seem to have a similar expression when they laugh.

Last edited:

Nadine

Record Breaker
Can't get over how much I really really like this newcomer from the USA, Amanda Dobbs, she's my favorite newcomer thus far! *clapping* :clap: Presentation, poise, posture, jumps, she has everything! Lol, now I can't recall the jumps except they were great, only one fall on the 3F. :)

oleada

Record Breaker
Dobbs fell on an UR 3F and stepped out (almost fell) of another jump, but has the most speed and flow so far. I also know she landed a 3T and 3T+2T+2Lo.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Oops, sorry about the mistake on Kwak, yes, I just now looked over at the ISU site and it states she's from KOR. Btw, only using last names when I the first names are too long & hard for me to remember, thanks for understanding. :)

And Amanda Dobbs goes into 1st place by a HUGE margin, rightfully deserved, rightfully deserved!!!!! :clap:

ps. now that I recall I thought people were talking about an Amanda keeping in pairs also? Is this her?

alexeifan

On the Ice
I think Kristine had a really nice skate it was beautiful despite the jumps issues. She seems to have a lot of potential.