Men - LP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Men - LP

Nadine

Record Breaker
Darn, Ross Miner of the USA was doing so fine until the second half wherein he fell on a 3L and another jump, then ended after the music.

This after I was getting ready to praise him for having the only clean performance thus far, but no, the 2nd half not so good.

That said, he reminds me of a modern day Dick Button, old-fashioned, elegant, white silk top & black pants show off his classic style, all about edge & gliding, especially that to-die-for inside outside spread eagle and then the spiral into 3/2/2 combo.

Nice job, Ross, nice job! :)

auser

Record Breaker
I am here too. Thanks for descriptions. I am watching the delayed feed, so I feel a little silly commenting on something so behind what you have seen.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Allright, good to see you all!!!!! :clap:

Ross into 3rd with a new SB! :)

Brian's outfit was black with different colored sparkles.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Voronoz stops during program! (8^O

Wearing black gloves & tissue paper all over his outfit. :(

UR & doublefooted quad attemtp!

Nadine

Record Breaker
I feel like I'm back at the 1994 Olympics, wherein Josee Choinard had to skate earlier than expected due to Tonya Harding. :(

Mroz warming up! GOOD LUCK BRANDON!!!!

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Hey, is anybody alive out there in the dark???? I feel all alone here. :(

I am here too, but here is light and snowing. Thanks for your positive, personal comments. I'm watching the delayed russian web Tv. Second group warming up now. Tomas!!!

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Mroz was clean and very happy. Hopefully he gets more confident from that skate, because I have not see a guy look that vulnerably anxious in skating for a long time.

Nadine

Record Breaker
HOLY COW!@!!!! 1st clean performance by a male skater thus far goes to Brandon Mroz of the USA!!!! :clap:

This powerful music really suits his powerful style of jumps & skating.

The opening quad looked so easy for him that I had to see it on replay to make sure it was a quad, lol. :D

Should be a HUGE score!!!!!

doubleflutz

On the Ice
4T nice, lots of Plushenko dramahands while doing crossovers and telegraphing jumps, 3A-3T, 3LZ good, Circular? step sequence meh, 3(some edge jump I wasn't watching closely enough), boring MITF I am not buying, 3A a bit scratchy on the landing, 3LZ(?)-2T, another jump I missed, 3F(?)-2T-2LO, choreo steps that were boring, combination spin ending with butt spin.

Almost no transitions, and very dull, but good for him for going clean.