SOI-Fresno, Ca. 2004 | Golden Skate

SOI-Fresno, Ca. 2004

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
I am so pumped........I just bought two SOI tickets for January 7th, 2004. Fresno has a new complex called the "Savemart Center" that will host this event. I checked the SOI website to see who is on the bill...........I was keeping my fingers crossed for both Paul and Kurt to be there on the seventh, but out of the two, I was thrilled that Kurt will be skating. Oksana is also on the bill, and since I haven't seen her skate yet, I am giddy with excitement............also, there's Yuka and David and Jamie and the rest I am all anxious to see skate again...........should be fun....42

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Toni......I'll enter my review after the show on the 7th. This is the first time in about three years that SOI has been to Fresno. That in itself is amazing............42

That's so cool. I'm glad that you will get to see Oksana. I will be especially interested to find out if you think that Yuka can fill Kristi's shoes as lady headliner :)love: to both of them).

Mathman

eliza88

On the Ice
Show-

Ya got me all excited about SOI, so I just bought my ticket for the Seattle performance Jan 4th! I believe it is also airing on NBC on the 4th, so here is my plan for that day...see it live that day, Tivo the TV version and watch it again that evening!

eliza88

PS. I too am supposed to get Kurt and Oksana! I hope they do more than one number a piece--but now I am getting greedy...

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Cool Eliza.........wear a red flower in your hair or something, just in case the camera pans the audience where you're sitting. What kind of seats did you get? Ours are on the first level (not the rink level seating but one up) abour 10 rows up. We have pretty good seats (I hope).....42