Short Dance Virtual Program and Preview: Sat. Nov 15, 6:45 PM ESt | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Short Dance Virtual Program and Preview: Sat. Nov 15, 6:45 PM ESt

MissCleo

On the Ice
Did anyone catch the name of the female commentator on IN? Her voice sounds very unfamiliar.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I just have to say thank heavens for ice dance this season! :love: It's the one discipline that doesn't nearly put me to sleep. Every other discipline only has like 1 or 2 skaters or pairs that are worth watching, but I find the entire event in ice dancing to be interesting to watch. This is coming from someone who has not always been an ice dance fan too. I personally like the direction this discipline has taken under COP.

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Meryl just flashed a peace sign ("Hi mom!") to the cameras and Alex Shibutani was all fist-bumpy/handraising/"raise the roof". Very fun.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
YAY! Vanessa's hair is down and she looks so much better for it! :love: All the dancers in the final group look loose and happy! Hope everyone dances their best! They all look terrific! :love:

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Charmers giving points to the field with his touch down to the ice with his hand during their 2nd twizzle section.

Scout

Final Flight
great, enjoyable skates from the last 4 teams, despite a couple mistakes from the American teams!

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Quick thoughts.

1. W/P vs C/P round one? Goes to C/P, split decision. W/P win on TES (win on the night, in fact), but C/P handily beat them out in PCS. In fact, the PCS between W/P and the fifth place Russians are extremely close. I'd love to take a look at the levels.

2. The Shibs are gonna be huge.

3. Riazanova/Tkachenko are interesting.

4. Davis/White? Class of the field but posting a score lower than what P/B did at CoC worries me. With Virtue/Moir out, they were supposed to cruise to the World Championship. The GPF will be very interesting.