New dance skates, right size? | Golden Skate

New dance skates, right size?

GyAyrosa

Spectator
Hey guys! I just got in here, found the link on the Risport page :p Well, I'm 18 and I'm from Brazil...

I'm using Mariner Cup frames with Perla boots on it, but i've been using it for Solo Dance and Freestyle skating... my frames are size 160 and the boots 270, buut, the boots are a little big....I'm planing on getting Flamenco or Dance boots, but in a smaller size, 265, since i've tried it, and it worked out well... Thats where my 'problem' starts :p
I'm getting the 265 boots and fiting them with my Mariner Cup 160 frames...(and obviously, getting new freestyle frames, probably Energy or Mistral), Edea's website, says it fits correctly...but some people say the boots are gonna be smaller than the frames...
so........can u guys help me? LoL
Should I trust Edea's wbsite? Does anyone here uses boots 265 with frames 160?

And just one more thing, the Energy Steel are really lighter than the Mistral ones?

Tnx! Hope you can help me! :D

mskater93

Record Breaker
I think you may be disappointed as this is a figure (ice) skating forum primarily and so we will have a hard time answering this.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
However, on this forum, The Lutz Corner is the right place to ask technical questions. It isn't our busiest forum, but it does get some action, and we do have members that skate; not just fans. I hope someone knows the answer to your questions.