4 Marissa CASTELLI / Simon SHNAPIR USA

Warm-Up Group 2
5 Stacey KEMP / David KING GBR
6 Wenjing SUI / Cong HAN CHN
7 Caydee DENNEY / Jeremy BARRETT USA
8 Aliona SAVCHENKO / Robin SZOLKOWY GER

Last edited:
For the LPs competition, should not:

Moor-Towers/Moscovitch, Castelli/Shnapir move up? but who would they replace?

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Kemp/King would be the one to go down, I think. They have the second lowest SP score of the season and not much room for improvement.

colleen o'neill

Medalist
Actually..I'm a bit nervous about Denney & Barrett..I hope they've got things under better control than at NHK..Their showing there instantly made me nervous about their coaching change , even as I told myself that it was too soon to really be worried.. But believe me, I was very surprised to find myself having a lukewarm reaction to them...I don't think I've seen Stolbova & Klimov..( I'll have to check YouTube)..and Sui / Han could suffer from doing back to back competitions .. so there could be room for quite a bit of shuffling about . I do expect S/S to win ( who doesn't ? ) , and I do think K&K will probably drop out of the top group after the SP. But I don't think much else is a safe bet.

oleada

Record Breaker
S/K could be a dark horse here...they beat Sui/Han in the JGP. They are more polished, with better basics and have interesting choreography. Their SBS 3T and throw jumps (F & Lo) seem consistent, but their lack of triple twist and senior level experience could hurt them.

colleen o'neill

Medalist
oleada ..I was just looking them up..I like them very much, and I agree they could be the dark horse, or at least an excellent spoiler for other teams. Nice performance quality and some very nice choreo.( well, I could do without the spanking..) I noticed the double twist , but looked like pretty solid jumps and throws..( not that I can always tell them all apart , without slo-mo ). ..But are they really ultimately vying for a Jr. World's slot ?

Last edited:
B

bingbing

I hope S/S could have a good beginning for this season,unlike what they did during the past seasons.It`s a pity for them to lose Euro. and World champions this year and only win bronze in the Olmpyics,I hope they can work well this season for their past performances ,including their gala,are so moving to me.
And come on,S/H!What they did in COC is just amazing.They are such lovely kids.

AnnikinSolo

Rinkside
Warm-Up Group 1
1 Felicia ZHANG / Taylor TOTH USA
2 Kirsten MOORE-TOWERS / Dylan MOSCOVITCH CAN
3 Ksenia STOLBOVA / Fedor KLIMOV RUS
4 Marissa CASTELLI / Simon SHNAPIR USA

Warm-Up Group 2
5 Stacey KEMP / David KING GBR
6 Wenjing SUI / Cong HAN CHN
7 Caydee DENNEY / Jeremy BARRETT USA
8 Aliona SAVCHENKO / Robin SZOLKOWY GER

Where can we watch this online? NTV Online is pre-empting this for an NFL football games, and there is something else on the other NTV channel. Where else can I tune in to this?

AnnikinSolo

Rinkside
Where can we watch this online? NTV Online is pre-empting this for an NFL football games, and there is something else on the other NTV channel. Where else can I tune in to this?

I found a stream on SkateBuzz, but you will need to have a Canadian proxy to watch, as the stream is Canada only. Most of the subscription VPN services out there include Canadian servers, so finding a working Canadian proxy should not be a problem.

jnoble82

Rinkside
Hi. I've subscribed to both icenetwork and universal sports online to watch streaming but i can't find it on US and the Icenetwork is not working for me. Is US streaming on line and can someone link it? Thank you!

janetfan

Match Penalty
Hi. I've subscribed to both icenetwork and universal sports online to watch streaming but i can't find it on US and the Icenetwork is not working for me. Is US streaming on line and can someone link it? Thank you!

What is your problem with IN? It doesn't work for me on my regular browser but it does work if I open it through Internet Explorer

jnoble82

Rinkside
I finally got it to load. Thanks for the answer on US though! :)

My issue is I would click "watch" and the box would pop up then turn black and nothing would load. right now it has loaded but it is choppy. I use chrome. Maybe I will try IE and it will be good for something for once :)

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Zhang/Toth: crashy double twist, but solid sbs 3t and throw salchow. DIdn't impress me as much as I thought/hoped it would, but I look forward to a more relaxed skate. Toth seemed VERY nervous stepping onto the ice, I was fully expecting a fall, but he held it together (she didn't seem to have an issue). Issues with spin unison, but that's a given with pairs these days. Good senior debut.