Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Thread: Men - Short Program

Custom Title
    Awwww poor Adrian. Hope he's okay.

Not surprise by Oda's scores since he's kind of flat in his performance imo. He did the jumps and they were amazing but that was about it for me. I enjoyed Dai so much more even with the mistakes.

If Dai didn't have those 2 mistakes he would have been again like 10 points.
    Last edited by lavender; 11-13-2010 at 02:58 PM.

Ugh.. Shawn.. I'm so sad!! I hope he can move up in the free.

CBC only showed Daisuke M, Shawn, Armin, Daisuke T, Nobu, and Adam. Actually, taht is quite a few skaters when I list them. I think Armin was the highlight for me. The other guys were good, but that's par for the course with them.

Custom Title
    If Daisuke had Oda's jumps, they'd probably just have to end the sport because no one would top that combination.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by ImaginaryPogue View Post
    If Daisuke had Oda's jumps, they'd probably just have to end the sport because no one would top that combination.
    No. He would just be known as King Dai who rules the figure skating world alongside Queen Yuna

Tripping on the Podium
    I am almost too sad to watch the long program after Shawn Sawyer's 11th place sp. :(

Why Shawn? Why?

BTW thanks Siberia82 for alerting me to the Skatebuzz feed! I would have missed it. Is there any other feed available for the mens long program that has better quality? Maybe the Russian feed??
    Last edited by oakl0008; 11-13-2010 at 08:35 PM.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by oakl0008 View Post
    I am almost too sad to watch the long program after Shawn Sawyer's 11th place sp. :(

Why Shawn? Why?
    Because he pulled back on the second and third jump without a reason, after falling on the UR axel. he was in perfect position after landing the flip to put a 3t behind, but he opned it into a 2t and then he went for a lousy 2 lutz. Just pitty, how much he gave up on TES.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by ImaginaryPogue View Post
    I watched this afternoon on CBC and in studio was Lori Nichol beside Kurt Browning. The way she praised Dai`s dancing abiility I find it very genuine and classy, when it comes from Dai`s main rival`s coach. Even his rival camps love Daisuke. That spoeaks volumes.
    Lori said, all the skaters, after learn how to jump, should start taking dancing lessons....

Custom Title
    ouch for Dennis Ten. that must be a record of falls, 5. I guess figure skaters can do anything in the worlld. Finish what they started no matter how hard it is. Did Oda miscounted his combination again?

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11