Men - Short Program | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Men - Short Program

Nadine

Record Breaker
Ah, what I appreciate most about Adrian is his STYLE, he doesn't try to copy or emulate anybody else, rather he has his OWN distinctive style, you know it is him when he steps on the ice. Loved the snake-like way he moves his head. His 3F has been my favorite thus far. :)

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
3A step-out, 3F+3T, 3Lz. I saw him compete in Kingston for SC, and I liked his performance there a bit more than here.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Except for the fallout on the 3A, Adam did a fine job! :clap:

The only thing that kinda bugs me is the overemoting at the beginning. It's like he tried to copy Marina Anissina's emoting when she & Gwendal performed their magnificent R&J routine at the 1998 Olympics.

But I loved the donut spin he does with balletic arm variation overhead, ala Oksana Baiul's in "The Swan". :)

Nadine

Record Breaker
ps: loooove the Seven Nation Army playing in the background -- GOOOOOOOO JACK WHITE! :)

1st place for Adam, well deserved. :clap:

evangeline

Record Breaker
The only thing that kinda bugs me is the overemoting at the beginning. It's like he tried to copy Marina Anissina's emoting when she & Gwendal performed their magnificent R&J routine at the 1998 Olympics.

Yeah, I sort of felt the same way, his emoting didn't really feel organic....but I guess it's difficult to be compared to the divine Anissina!

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
KVDP is on the ice. He's taking his time getting ready.

evangeline

Record Breaker
I find it extremely amusing how different van der Perren's and Rippon's Romeo and Juliet SPs are.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Lol, Kevin's opening music & ending music is also taken straight from Marina & Gwendal's "R&J". :)

His 3A is a MONSTER jump for him, woah! :clap: And I love the long glide he has into his 3L/3T combo. :)^)