Men - Long Program | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Men - Long Program

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Falls on both 3As, fall on 3T (part of a combo), fall on another triple, hand down on another triple, fall on the 2A. A very rough night. :(

emma

Record Breaker
Poor Ten....I have to say, I absolutely love his skating and this program could be great for him. I really hope he is able to regroup and shine later. He really has such lovely flow and body position, and he fought for this with all the falls.

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
I missed Ten, because I went back on the feed to watch a couple of SDs, but it looks like I didn't miss much.

jnoble82

Rinkside
someone on Twitter has this as the quote between Ten and his coach

Frank "Oh, buddy. That was a rough one." Denis "My personal worst?" Frank "Well, I would imagine it probably is.

#1Kerryfan

Final Flight
I feel bad for Ten. He fell on almost every jump :( I can't remember seeing a program with five deductions - ever.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Better feed, anyone? Skatebuzz is just showing up as info on the Sectionals in canada.

Could it be that if I'm geoblocked due to being in the US, a link won't even show up? Or am I missing something?

evangeline

Record Breaker
Better feed, anyone? Skatebuzz is just showing up as info on the Sectionals in canada.

Could it be that if I'm geoblocked due to being in the US, a link won't even show up? Or am I missing something?

I'm watching Skate America on Skatebuzz in Canada....so I think you're being geoblocked.

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Murakami's score is 135.99, 203 total. A personal best.

Armin is next.