1 Stacey KEMP / David KING
2 Marissa CASTELLI / Simon SHNAPIR
3 Felicia ZHANG / Taylor TOTH
4 Ksenia STOLBOVA / Fedor KLIMOV

5 Wenjing SUI / Cong HAN
6 Caydee DENNEY / Jeremy BARRETT
7 Kirsten MOORE-TOWERS / Dylan MOSCOVITCH
8 Aliona SAVCHENKO / Robin SZOLKOWY

Just to get one started. Look forward to seeing how the medals play out. Do Sui/Han's COP friendly program make a break into the top three? Can Kirsten and Dylan hold onto silver? Will the pairs season, seeing the breakdown, injury and/or displacement of so many top teams actually have a good narrative?

Scout

Final Flight
Battle for silver & bronze will be intense. Their PB (for the LP) are as follows:
Sui/Han 111.89
Denney/Barrett 111.95
Moore-Towers/Moscovitch 117.24

I'm worried that D/B won't be able to hold on to their spot...

roemerr

Rinkside
I am really looking forward to the avatar program. I also hope Denney and Barrett can hold onto or improve their position.

gold12345

Medalist
I'm worried that D/B won't be able to hold on to their spot...

Sui & Han are pretty inconsistent with their SBS jumps, so the door could be open. I think D/B will need them to mess up to stay ahead of them though.

lavender

Record Breaker
Wow this GBR pair has been skating since '03 together. Doesn't really look like it.

Scout

Final Flight
I enjoyed C/S! Opening choreo was interesting, some good lifts, and a solid throw 3A attempt.

lavender

Record Breaker
Aww I really like this US Pair (Marissa and Simon). Never notice them but so far I'm loving all the Avatar programs. Really innovative. They need to work on their single jumps but other wise I really like them. So far I'm loving 2 US pair skaters. This hasn't happened for me in a long time. It feels weird not rooting for any pairs from my own country. All my favs are from other countries.

Last edited:

Scout

Final Flight
They look like 2 kids skating instead of a pair. Lots of room to grow. The program - even without looking at the mistakes - seemed very rough around the edges.