11 Jeremy ABBOTT USA
12 Patrick CHAN CAN

:)

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Does anyone know when this event will start for Eastern Time?

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Eastern Standard Times:
Friday, Nov. 19
7:00 a.m.: Men's short program
Saturday, Nov. 20
6:45 a.m.: Men's free skate

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
I am really looking forward to this competition. It will be interesting to see how the judges score Jeremy, Patrick
and Tomas if they all skate a clean program.

I have to get up for the Men's, It's just a half hour before usual. Must see Machida, Hanyu and Fernandez, the last one I believe can move up to the 2nd Group in the LP.

Mostly interested in Vernon, Abbott and Chan. Expecting Contesti to leave space for Fernandez in the LP.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
I have to get up for the Men's, It's just a half hour before usual. Must see Machida, Hanyu and Fernandez, the last one I believe can move up to the 2nd Group in the LP.

Mostly interested in Vernon, Abbott and Chan. Expecting Contesti to leave space for Fernandez in the LP.

Or Gachinski may make room for Fernandez.

Nadine

Record Breaker
I just now noticed that it IS Friday, November 19th, in Russia (current time 8:07AM), yet IN states that the Mens SP won't start till Friday, November 19th, at 7:00AM EST, so I guess that means American time, lol. :laugh:

Trewyn

Medalist
I'm still bugged by the 10-min delay on the Russian feed. I mean; it's an event in RUSSIA why would Russian television not have the right to show this thing live??

Anyway; they're announcing the judges.

euroskate

Final Flight
I'm still bugged by the 10-min delay on the Russian feed. I mean; it's an event in RUSSIA why would Russian television not have the right to show this thing live??

Anyway; they're announcing the judges.

can you PLEASE post the link of the feed - or anyone else

evangeline

Record Breaker
Yuzuru Hanyu - his costume looks like a rehash of every costume Johnny Weir has ever worn :laugh:

A bit pitched forward on the 3A but otherwise clean!

He's pretty good for a fifteen-year old, his liquid style and flow reminds me somewhat of young Johnny Weir (but then again, it could just be the cotume).