6 Ashley WAGNER USA
7 Ksenia MAKAROVA RUS
8 Alena LEONOVA RUS
9 Miki ANDO JPN
10 Akiko SUZUKI JPN

:)

Nadine

Record Breaker
I don't have any favorites this time, I just hope the Americans do well. And I have to admit I am especially interested in Agnes Zawadzki. I didn't think too much of her at her previous outing in Skate Canada, except her jumps of course, yet I sincerely hope to see that change in the future. :) Who knows, she might turn out to be the new American Tonya Harding, speaking skating only of course.

Layfan

Record Breaker
Me neither - no favorites. Good luck to all but especially to Ashley for a successful rebound.

R.D.

Record Breaker
If Wagner can put out a strong showing, she has a great chance at a medal here. Probably not Gold though since Ando is in the field.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
I really hope Akiko can clean up her programs and put up 2 outstanding skates here. At Cup of China, I enjoyed her programs more than the rest and that included Miki's. If Akiko goes clean or nearly so, she might be able to beat Miki.

Trewyn

Medalist
If Zwadzki is skating now, the Russian feed seems to have a bigger delay than just 10 minutes. Anyway; big score that first Russian girl!!

MrScroogeMcDuck

On the Ice
Just compared icenetwork to the most recent russian feed someone posted. Icenetwork is about 15 seconds ahead of that one and over ten minutes ahead of the one people usually use.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Just saw Agnes' skate on the delayed feed. Great skate from her.

The bright pink in her costume is not my favorite.