Spiral
2A+2T
3Lz
3S
3T
2A+2Lo+2Lo
Step Sequence
Flying combination spin

She skated clean! I'm so proud of her! But she looks so tired. I hope her back is okay.

:(

burntBREAD

Medalist
Solid skate. Now go rest up for the GPF (She will most likely make it after this performance), she looks exhausted!

lavender

Record Breaker
You can tell Miki's back is bothering her. Maybe that's why she's not doing 3/3.

Side note...why is NM a lil annoying to me now.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Miki:

3Lz+2Lo
3Lo
Flying sit spin
Combination spin
Spiral
2A+2T
3Lz
3S
3T
2A+2Lo+2Lo
Step Sequence
Flying combination spin

She skated clean! I'm so proud of her! But she looks so tired. I hope her back is okay.

:(

That was a brave perfromance. You can tell that she's in a lot of pain!

lavender

Record Breaker
So happy for miki. Through her obvious pain she is still so consistent. I have a soft spot for Miki.

flesymtuobayzarc

Rinkside
What Miki is doing is really remarkable. That's a third time in a row when she skates solidly in the free. I have so much respect for what she is doing. Can't wait to see the programme on the youtube!

R.D.

Record Breaker
Wow, I didn't even know this was going on now.

But what did I say...When Ando does well, she scores BIG. She's practically won.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
imagine if she did all triples in top shape:eek: how high would her score be then right?

To give some perspective that score is only about 7 points off her personal best from the 2007 Worlds when I think she did a 3Z-3L.

flesymtuobayzarc

Rinkside
I would love it if Miki could win the World title again - and in her home country. I have a good feeling about her for this season. I know that she's not feeling well right now, but somehow I think that she will do great in Tokyo.