Ladies - Long Program | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Ladies - Long Program

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
110?? With a FALL??? Wow. I wasn't expecting that. I can't believe I'm saying this, but maybe that's a bit...high?

Nah. I think besides the fall she had pretty solid jumps. But I'm eager to look at the protocals.

HCOSurfer

Final Flight
What happened to the Agnes we saw last year who was skating clean program after clean program?

burntBREAD

Medalist
Zawadzki can do it, she just needs more experience (this is still only her 3rd international event), but she needs to skate faster...coach change perhaps? Tom Z skaters don't seem to skate very fast

Blades of Passion

Skating is Art, if you let it be
Record Breaker
Country
France
110?? With a FALL??? Wow. I wasn't expecting that. I can't believe I'm saying this, but maybe that's a bit...high?

110 with a fall is LOW for someone who is trying to be a top contender. Alissa got 116 with a fall at Skate Canada, remember.

R.D.

Record Breaker
I think there's more leeway at this event. Even after bombing she was close to 100 points.

lavender

Record Breaker
The judges know Ashley. Of the American women that are left she is the one that has made a gp final so I think her score was fine.

However I agree that Alissa should get a higher score than Ashley with a fall.

Chris_E

On the Ice
The judges know Ashley. Of the American women that are left she is the one that has made a gp final so I think her score was fine.

Agreed, when she was done I thought she'd get around 110. I think its a fine score for what she delivered and compared to Miki posibly a little low but hard to tell without seeing the protocols.

Trewyn

Medalist
So... Who won this? Akiko or Miki? I couldn't tell from the feed..

Just watched Ashley on the better feed; I really hate Malaguena for her. It makes her look crazy slow. But yay for the solid 2A-3T!

Sackie

Medalist
Looks like both American ladies got bonus points here. 3 falls for Agnes and higher PCS then Valentina who went clean! Almost the same PCS that she got for her cleaner skate at SC. Funny when the same thing happened to Chan everone was all over it going on about how falls should bring down the PCS marks.