5 Nan SONG CHN

Warm-Up Group 2
6 Florent AMODIO FRA
7 Kevin REYNOLDS CAN
8 Brandon MROZ USA
9 Takahiko KOZUKA JPN
10 Brian JOUBERT FRA

:)

This second group is a Top Drawer Group. However, Reynolds and Joubert will have to battle it out to make the Finals, if the others skate their "A" game.

A must see Event!!!

Ravensque

On the Ice
Good luck to Kevin at this comp........hope he skates 2 clean programs and can land those 3x's

dlgpffps

Final Flight
Heard Kozuka rocked practices by landing all of his quads. Too bad he couldn't do that last year, when his programs were much more interesting. Can't wait to see Brian grow into his new programs & his new look. I'm glad he has chosen a new path for himself. Also excited for Florent, the new crowd-pleaser on the block. I expect a (1) Kozuka (2) Brian (3) Kevin podium.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Allright, I got here just in time, I wouldn't miss this event for the world, even Black Friday, lol! :D

GOOOOOOOOOOO THE VERY LAST GROUP, I HOPE THEY ALL SKATE CLEAN, AND LET THE CHIPS FALL WHERE THEY MAY! :party:

Nadine

Record Breaker
I only know icenetwork, which I'm a paid member of, but I'm sure there are links that have been posted where you can watch it free.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Wow, I can't believe I actually like this Peter Liebers of Germany's routine, which I wasn't paying attention to at first until I heard the music, and then I thought "aha, this is very similar music to the phenomenal bluesy routine that Usova & Zhulin skated to back in the early 90's". :)

Btw, love his stag-like sideways jump into the air right on time to the music. And his 3L was Fab!

Nadine

Record Breaker
I can't say what the men have landed thus far because I'm not really watching, just waiting until the last group takes the ice, but I have to admit I am interested to see Nan Song of China again. I loved watching him live in person at Skate America, he has a very ethereal John Curry type of quality to his skating. :)

iriseyes

Rinkside
I agree, Nadine-- the music drew me in and then I was equally impressed! Then again, I'm always a sucker for the blues interpreted even mildly well.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Chafik I thinK: 4toe-3toe, 3-axel and 3-loop.

And Stanick Jeanette was sitting beside him in kiss&cry :love: