Ladies - Short Program- Fri. Nov. 26: 12:45 pm EST | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Ladies - Short Program- Fri. Nov. 26: 12:45 pm EST

dlgpffps

Final Flight
Mao just popped an axel, but I heard she had very good practices. Best of luck to all the ladies.

burntBREAD

Medalist
Go Haruka!

Someone reported that she went for the 3Lo-3T in warmup! ;)

EDIT: She landed it! Might be UR'ed...still, who thinks she could sneak on the podiuM?

Last edited:

dlgpffps

Final Flight
Like Haruka's speed. Her 3Lo-3T was OK. Flip wobbly. Her 2A was weird (maybe two-footed?). I think I like her more than Kanako, although Kanako has more personality. This girl has better overall style.

Layfan

Record Breaker
Is Alissa's dress that gorgeous blue and white one?

That's her LP dress. I'm assuming the one in question in the white one but I wish I could watch :cry: Looking around for links but none are working for me.

burntBREAD

Medalist
Like Haruka's speed. Her 3Lo-2Lo was good. Flip wobbly. Her 2A was weird (maybe two-footed?). I think I like her more than Kanako, although Kanako has more personality. This girl has better overall style.

I, too, prefer her to Kanako. There's something to her skating that I like, can't really put a finger to it.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Yes, I remember her now from SC! She's the only newcomer from Japan that I've been impressed with thus far. :clap:

Lovely opening 3R/3T combo., and also 3F. Nice job, nice job, gorgeous spins & feel of the music!!!! :party:

Oreo

On the Ice
That's her LP dress. I'm assuming the one in question in the white one but I wish I could watch :cry: Looking around for links but none are working for me.

Oh, you're right. I just tried the Chinese stations, but no luck. Didn't Turkey use to broadcast?

burntBREAD

Medalist
I mean, there is this person who updates the videos on youtube basically DURING the competition, so if you can wait and just watch the scores live, then you can see the videos very soon

dlgpffps

Final Flight
Mirai has a clean 3Lz-2t, 3F and great 2A from an ina bauer. GORGEOUS SPINS! Still not madly in love with the program, but like it much better the second time around. Greater polish. Softer, too.

Nadine

Record Breaker
GORGEOUS routine from Mirai!!!! :clap: :party: Should easily go into 1st place with that. Easy 3L/2T & 3F, and phenomenal bend on the Ina Bauer into 2A! WOW! :eek: And she easily has the best spins in the competition.

GO MIRAI, GO MIRAI!!!!!!!!

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Yeah, none of the different options are working to watch. Probably cause all three I have found are really linking to the same Russian broadcast.

dlgpffps

Final Flight
Oh on replay her sit spin wobbled. Might not get a Lv4.
Taking a while for the score to come out.

Mirai in 1st with 58.42 (31.09/27.63)

Did she get a DG?