1 Anna KHNYCHENKOVA / Mark MAGYAR HUN
    2 Felicia ZHANG / Taylor TOTH USA
    3 Klara KADLECOVA / Petr BIDAR CZE

Warm-Up Group 2
    4 Vera BAZAROVA / Yuri LARIONOV RUS
    5 Maylin HAUSCH / Daniel WENDE GER
    6 Mylene BRODEUR / John MATTATALL CAN
    7 Aliona SAVCHENKO / Robin SZOLKOWY GER

No french pair here at TEB? What happened with them ?

Constable , Costume Police colleen o'neill's Avatar
    Looks like the whole French pairs program is having to re-invent itself..is all the blame being laid at Vanessa James' door ?

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by colleen o'neill View Post
    Looks like the whole French pairs program is having to re-invent itself..is all the blame being laid at Vanessa James' door ?
    So what did she do?

Constable , Costume Police colleen o'neill's Avatar
    Oh, I don't know.. I'm not really as informed as some others, but from what I understand ( please correct, or update, anyone ) ..First she and Bonheur supplanted Canac and Coia as Fr.#1 , and got the plum assignments .Next, C&C split soon after..Then after Oly's and world's Vanessa split with Bonheur ( apparently not all was bliss ) and paired with Coia ( with the support of Gaillaghuet -sp? )..that lasted about a week, then they split ( or failed to gel ). She's partner-less at the mo... But in the meantime, Bonheur paired with Canac, but they may not be ready yet ,as I think that was pretty late in the summer .( I think they did FR. Masters ) Anyway what were their 2 top teams a year or so ago, no longer exist...which probably explains the lack of Fr. pairs here.

Just to clarify, I don't say she's to blame ,but she might be a convenient scapegoat for some..
    Last edited by colleen o'neill; 11-26-2010 at 02:28 AM.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by colleen o'neill View Post
    Oh, I don't know.. I'm not really as informed as some others, but from what I understand ( please correct, or update, anyone ) ..First she and Bonheur supplanted Canac and Coia as Fr.#1 , and got the plum assignments .Next, C&C split soon after..Then after Oly's and world's Vanessa split with Bonheur ( apparently not all was bliss ) and paired with Coia ( with the support of Gaillaghuet -sp? )..that lasted about a week, then they split ( or failed to gel ). She's partner-less at the mo... But in the meantime, Bonheur paired with Canac, but they may not be ready yet ,as I think that was pretty late in the summer .( I think they did FR. Masters ) Anyway what were their 2 top teams a year or so ago, no longer exist...which probably explains the lack of Fr. pairs here.

Just to clarify, I don't say she's to blame ,but she might be a convenient scapegoat for some..
    WEll, Canac / Bohneur won the masters, I think they are at least as good as the hungarian pair, at least, why have an event with only 7 teams and you the host not even try your team....just makes no much sense, unless they are injured.

But that is the French fed problem