Ladies - Free Skate - 11/27 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Ladies - Free Skate - 11/27

Sackie

Medalist
Why the lower PCS for Cynthia? Both in the short and long. Have the judges written her off unless she skates clean?

Enidan

On the Ice
Fumie

Music: Song of Sheherazade, Bagoa's Dance

3Lz-2T
3F
1S...? It almost looked like a half loop
Flying combination spin
Spirals
2Lz
3T
3F fall, UR?
2A-2A SEQ, not her best
Flying sit

wonderlen3000

Final Flight
That will prob make the case of selecting top GPF and/or National champion and runner up and reserve 3th spot for Mao. World being in Tokyo, and seeing how all the japanese skaters doign well this season, it will be a huge draw for the nation. All the media, sponspors, tickets sell. prob go through the roof.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Okay, I can't watch, I'm going to skip the rest. Too bad just when I was about to leave there appears Czisny & I forced myself to watch her, and the resultant implosion.

That's it, I'll see the results later on tonight. I honestly don't care anymore, at least not enough to watch the final 3.

Enidan

On the Ice
Alissa

Music: Selections from Winter and Spring

3Lz-2T
3F-2T
3T
Flying camel into donut into catchfoot
3Lo step out
Spirals
3F fall
2A step out
1T step out
Beautiful combination spin
CiSS
Lovely layback

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Phooey, was hoping she'd come closer to clean than that. But she will do no worse than 4th, so I think that puts Alissa in the GPF, no?

Goodness, just looked at score details. So far, Mae B. Meite has highest TES. :eek:

SerpentineSteps

On the Ice
104.30 for Alyssa in the FS, with a total of 159.80 for the event.

Haruka, Mirai, and Kiira all have to have solid skates, with either Mirai or Kiira scoring over 178 for Alyssa not to go to the Final.

Sackie

Medalist
WOW That score is way to high for what Alissa did! 3 triples and over 100 points - shades of Lepisto here!- Guess the judges want to make sure the American ladies make it to the final.

burntBREAD

Medalist
WOW That score is way to high for what Alissa did! 3 triples and over 100 points - shades of Lepisto here!- Guess the judges want to make sure the American ladies make it to the final.

Alissa does gain major points with spins and spirals, her PCS is quite high too.