Ladies - Free Skate - 11/27 | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Ladies - Free Skate - 11/27

100yen

You can't explain witchcraft
Medalist
Hmm...well I would have never guessed this result (^ ^ ;;)...my fantasy fs is dead!!

R.D.

Record Breaker
Wow...I know Nagasu was sleepwalking through her routine, but I'm still wondering whether she should have won. I knew it was going to be close, though...

burntBREAD

Medalist
Well her TES was quite close to Mirai.

Yeah, she needed to be around 2 points lower than Mirai's score and she still could have won, and her TES was around 1 point lower, so it was the PCS that was one point higher than Mirai that won it for her

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Mirai probably got next to nothing for one of the spins--not her usual thing. That's probably why her TES are a tad low.

protocols should be up soon.

However they did not give Mirai super PCS for sure.

Last edited:

burntBREAD

Medalist
Too bad about Mirai's layback, huh? It's kind of like at COC where one little mistake (the extra 2T) kept her from doing better

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
I think Korpi won this at least partially on the basis of the overly generous SP marks she got--which were 2-3 points too high, IMO.

Sackie

Medalist
Any lady even attempting a 3/3 combo gets bonus PCS marks this year no matter what the rest of the program is like. Just look at Agnes and Ashley.

burntBREAD

Medalist
I think Kiira just won it on her 3T-3T (both in SP and in LP) and Mirai lost it on her spins. Ironic, huh.

SerpentineSteps

On the Ice
Overly generous SP for Kiira + 2 URs and 2 edge calls for Mirai. It's a reason, but I still don't agree (particularly the former).

R.D.

Record Breaker
Mirai probably got next to nothing for one of the spins--not her usual thing. That's probably why her TES are a tad low.

It seemed to me that she was struggling with her initial spin?? I thought it was just my imagination or whether I wasn't seeing things right, but...