Quote Originally Posted by museksk8r View Post
    I gave my Predictions earlier.

Here are my Dreams:

Ladies
    1. Kostner
    2. Czisny

Men
    1. Verner
    Lol I wonder if the world could handle that . Especially at one competition. I'd be a happy camper if it did pan out that way though!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlake22 View Post
    Lol I wonder if the world could handle that . Especially at one competition. I'd be a happy camper if it did pan out that way though!

Surely the Supreme and Ineffable Logic of the Universe would prevent the appearance of so many headcases on the podium of a single competition!

But I too would like to see especially Kostner and Czisny skate well and give some memorable performances before they throw in the towel and retire.

Verner seems to be slowly overcoming his headcase tendencies and should be fine.

Tripping on the Podium
    For the men... hoping for the same order as they qualified...

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by evangeline View Post

Surely the Supreme and Ineffable Logic of the Universe would prevent the appearance of so many headcases on the podium of a single competition!

But I too would like to see especially Kostner and Czisny skate well and give some memorable performances before they throw in the towel and retire.

Verner seems to be slowly overcoming his headcase tendencies and should be fine.
    Lol, Czisny and Kostner ARE in 1st and 2nd after the SP! Verner's in 5th, he popped his axel, but I don't think it was him reverting to his headcase ways, he just looked really tilted going into it and so the bail wasn't that surprising. The rest of the men were so good that I'm just hoping Verner can not finish last, although maybe if he skates well and Kozuka has an off night he could come in 4th, as Kozuka is only men in the top 4 that's even within striking distance (12 points).

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5