Predictions | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Predictions

evangeline

Record Breaker
Lol I wonder if the world could handle that :laugh:. Especially at one competition. I'd be a happy camper if it did pan out that way though!

:laugh:

Surely the Supreme and Ineffable Logic of the Universe would prevent the appearance of so many headcases on the podium of a single competition!

But I too would like to see especially Kostner and Czisny skate well and give some memorable performances before they throw in the towel and retire.

Verner seems to be slowly overcoming his headcase tendencies and should be fine.

silverlake22

Record Breaker
:laugh:

Surely the Supreme and Ineffable Logic of the Universe would prevent the appearance of so many headcases on the podium of a single competition!

But I too would like to see especially Kostner and Czisny skate well and give some memorable performances before they throw in the towel and retire.

Verner seems to be slowly overcoming his headcase tendencies and should be fine.

Lol, Czisny and Kostner ARE in 1st and 2nd after the SP! Verner's in 5th, he popped his axel, but I don't think it was him reverting to his headcase ways, he just looked really tilted going into it and so the bail wasn't that surprising. The rest of the men were so good that I'm just hoping Verner can not finish last, although maybe if he skates well and Kozuka has an off night he could come in 4th, as Kozuka is only men in the top 4 that's even within striking distance (12 points).