Ice Wars and Holiday Ice Dreams broadcasts approaching | Golden Skate

Ice Wars and Holiday Ice Dreams broadcasts approaching

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Nov 29 9-11 pm EST, CBS (Ice Wars)
Dec 4 9-11(?) pm EST, A&E (Holiday Ice Dreams)

Do check the times in your own TV guides, please.

Marjaana

Last edited:

windspirit

On the Ice
Thanks for the reminder, Jaana. It's so easy to forget about something...

I just looked at Heather's tv schedule, and I'm glad that I did, because I completely forgot that today they're going to show short programs from Cup of China.

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
You are welcome. LOL, and maybe this helps also those of us who have to rely on reviews. Always interesting to read opinions about different skating programmes.

LOL, it is not easy to forget here as there is so little skating on TV. The next on Eurosport will be a broadcast from ARD Gala in late December or early January, I think...

The US tv is though a bit behind in schedule in showing GP competitions as the NHK competition is this week. You are going to see all of them?

Marjaana

Last edited:

windspirit

On the Ice
Jaana said:
The US tv is though a bit behind in schedule in showing GP competitions as the NHK competition is this week. You are going to see all of them?
"A bit behind" is an understatement. :laugh: We're three GP events behind. http://www.members.lycos.co.uk/windspirit6/sm/whine.gif It's a tad inconvenient if you don't want to be spoiled. I would love to read the discussions about Cup of China, Lalique, and Cup of Russia, but I've decided that I don't know how everyone did before I watch those competitions, so I can't. I already read everything before SA and SC.

Yes, I think we'll get to see all GP events. Which Nationals are shown on Eurosport, if any?

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
windspirit said:
Yes, I think we'll get to see all GP events. Which Nationals are shown on Eurosport, if any?

I don´t think Eurosport has ever shown any Nationals. Finnish Nationals are not normally shown on Finnish TV either, unless maybe some tidbits with the sport news.

Marjaana