2010 Swedish Nationals | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2010 Swedish Nationals

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Oh man, I just realized that if I want to watch the start of Sunday's competition, I'd have to wake up before 4:30AM in the morning due to the time difference. :eek: That's insane for me, especially on a weekend! Luckily the Senior Men's event is scheduled at a reasonable time, but I may not be able to watch the Junior Men or the Senior Ladies. :cry:

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
Is Viktoria the older Helgesson sister? Just wondering. She's the one I've seen more, although I really like both.

Nena

Rinkside
Is Viktoria the older Helgesson sister? Just wondering. She's the one I've seen more, although I really like both.

Yes, she is. I had never seen Joshi before this season. I hope they both do well at Worlds and keep 2 spots for Sweden.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Junior Ladies Results

1 Rebecka Emanuelsson 126.94
2 Isabelle M Olsson 122.07
3 Josefin Taljegård 107.27

So, I suppose Rebecka and Isabelle go to junior worlds. :clap: Good luck!

siberia82

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I can't believe it myself, but I'm up. :p Granted, I'm half-asleep, but I managed to drag myself out of bed for 4:30AM. The first group for the Juniors Men is currently warming up. I probably won't be able to say much during today's competition because I'm just soooooooooooooo tired...

siberia82

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
2nd group of Junior Men will be skating soon...

Josef Oscarsson-Ericsson had the most entertaining long program of the first flight. :party2: His performance actually woke me up a little, so that's a huge compliment. :)

I wonder if Anton Marberg raided Tomas Verner's closet for his free skate costume because it looked EXACTLY the same as Tomas' 2008/2009 Tango outfit. :eek: For a split second, I thought it was Verner who was on the ice! :laugh:

siberia82

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Darn, the feed just died on me! :mad: Daniel Neuman had just started his free skate.

siberia82

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Mathias Andersson was the strongest of the skaters that I did manage to see. I liked his SP better, though; I guess I prefer quirky routines. ;)

My feed only came back to life for Marcus Björk's K&C, but I'm guessing he didn't do well because he was only 5th in the free skate. :disapp:

I'm not sure if I have the energy to watch the Senior Ladies (I'm really tempted to crawl back into bed).

siberia82

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Junior Men Final Results:

1 Mathias ANDERSSON 133.78
2 Daniel NEUMAN 120.28
3 Marcus BJÖRK 116.91
4 Bertil SKEPPAR 115.42
5 Anton MARBERG 105.02
6 Aylwin IANTCHENKO 96.90
7 Josef OSCARSSON-ERICSSON 94.27
8 Daniel CARLSWÄRD 88.01
9 Morgan KARLSSON 67.49
10 Albin BOUDRÉE 64.73

siberia82

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
The 2nd group of Senior Ladies are now warming up, in case anyone was curious. I'm still exhausted even though I rested my eyes for half and hour, so I won't be saying much.

siberia82

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Senior Ladies Final Results:

1 Viktoria HELGESSON 161.89
2 Joshi HELGESSON 150.10
3 Linnea MELLGREN 143.97
4 Malin MAGNUSSON 111.97
5 Christine ADRIAN 108.31
6 Malin TALJEGÅRD 98.37
7 Susanna FRYDÉN 96.82
8 Fredrica LASOME 91.78
9 Emelie FAGERLIND 90.66
10 Ida SULTAN 89.14
11 Sofia WOLLERT 81.82
12 Mikaela DAHLÖF 76.03

siberia82

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
The warm-up for the first group for Senior Men has begun, but as always, I can't see any skaters practicing. :rolleye:

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
No wow-skating from the ladies.
Linnea landed her 3 toe-3 toe though, well done!
Viktoria bombed her lutz combination. The rest was fine. I think she had the best program/performance. Joshi had a fall(3-flip) and a stumble.

Nerves?

Hope the men will do better. A clean program from Kristoffer would be more than great :rock: