Dates?? | Golden Skate

Dates??

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I think it's supposed to take place January 17 – January 23, 2011.

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
I hear Canadians are being held in Victoria BC this year. I wish I could go - it's only a ferry trip away, but I can't afford it at the moment. Anyway, I will be tuned in. Thanks. :biggrin:

rain

Record Breaker
I have tickets to go to all of the senior events. A whole long weekend of skating. I'm so excited!

PaulE

On the Ice
Country
United-States
This is my first time attending Canadian Nationals. I have tickets for both junior and senior nationals. There is no ticket in the packet for the first Sunday so I assume this means that spectators are not allowed into the practice sessions on 16 January. If I am incorrect and normal people can get in on the 16th, could someone please tell me how and I will show up a day early. Thanks.

I am pretty sure that you can get into practice sessions on Sunday, however I think that a lot of skaters/teams will not be there yet. If you are interested in watching Novice, then I would think that there will be skaters to watch. As for Juniors, they don't compete until Wednesday, so the majority will likely travel on Sunday and Monday and take in practices on those days and forward.

PaulE

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Thanks for the quick reply, from the sidelines. I enjoy watching all levels, but it probably is not worth the cost of an extra night in the hotel to see only novice skaters.