Thread: Elisabeth Edwards dies at age 61

News Elisabeth Edwards dies at age 61

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_elizab...mVha2luZ25ld3M-

[COLOR=#366388 !important][COLOR=#366388 !important]Elizabeth [COLOR=#366388 !important]Edwards[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR], the estranged wife of former Democratic presidential candidate [COLOR=#366388 !important][COLOR=#366388 !important]John [COLOR=#366388 !important]Edwards[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR], died Tuesday after a six-year fight with cancer, her family said. She was 61.
    "Today we have lost the comfort of Elizabeth's presence but she remains the heart of this family," the statement said. "We love her and will never know anyone more inspiring or full of life. On behalf of Elizabeth we want to express our gratitude to the thousands of kindred spirits who moved and inspired her along the way. Your support and prayers touched our entire family."
    Prayers going out to her family

The Future Mrs. Evan Lysacek #1Kerryfan's Avatar
    Prayers to the family. She had such a hard life - dealing with terminal cancer and an unfaithful husband at the same time.

RIP, Elizabeth.

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    A very brave lady. Her last Facebook entry, made recently bears repeating:

"The days of our lives, for all of us, are numbered," she wrote. "We know that. And yes, there are certainly times when we aren't able to muster as much strength and patience as we would like. It's called being human. But I have found that in the simple act of living with hope, and in the daily effort to have a positive impact in the world, the days I do have are made all the more meaningful and precious. And for that I am grateful."
    Prayers to the family, and may we too attempt to have a positive impact on the world, and bear sickness and trouble with such grace.