"What's so great about figure skating?" Video | Golden Skate

"What's so great about figure skating?" Video

Ryan_Jahnke

Spectator
I have started a new project for the skating community through MySkatingMall.com and I am hoping for your help! We are putting together a video called "What's so great about figure skating?" and we are looking for skaters, parents, coaches and fans to take short videos of each other answering the question, "What's so great about figure skating?".

This video will serve as a great encouragement to skaters and parents as well as telling potential new skaters what is so great about our sport! A short introductory video as well as directions for uploading videos to the MySkatingMall.com YouTube channel can be found at http://www.myskatingmall.com/skating. Everyone who submits a video will be entered into a drawing to win a $100 gift certificate for any item on MySkatingMall.com or from our Partner Stores. You could always give the certificate to a skater if you have no use for it:) Videos will be accepted until 12/31/10.

Would you consider submitting a video and passing on this information to whoever else you think would be interested?

Happy skating!

Ryan Jahnke

Ryan_Jahnke

Spectator
"What's so great about figure skating?" Video is done!

Here is the link to the finished "What's so great about figure skating?" video that I posted a thread about back in December. Please let me know if you like it and if it expresses what is so great about our sport.
Actually, I'd even be interested to know if you don't like it;)

Ryan Jahnke

herios

Medalist
Here is the link to the finished "What's so great about figure skating?" video that I posted a thread about back in December. Please let me know if you like it and if it expresses what is so great about our sport.
Actually, I'd even be interested to know if you don't like it;)

Ryan Jahnke

Ryan,

I am a fan for about 40 years (80% of my life). I am also a member of skatefans another forum, very popular in the US. Would you like me to post this video of yours there, I will certainly do it, to see what they do think about it.

Cheers, Herios (Joseph)