Men's Short Program | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Men's Short Program

iriseyes

Rinkside
Slip on the footwork... he won't be happy about that little bobble! Still sold the program of course

evangeline

Record Breaker
Daisuke and his hair are up next. Wow, must be a lot of Japanese fans here, he gets a giant cheer (also, that would explain the giant Mao poster)

3lz-3T
axel - Was it a triple? My feed buffered midair
Biggest audience reaction so far, definitely (so much screaming...)
3F
Well, Daisuke knows how to work the audience.

Bring it!

dgel

On the Ice
What a treat it was to see those last four skate- magnificent skating skills throughout, great programs, and clean for jumps- I don't think I've ever seen four consecutive short programs of that quality.

seniorita

Record Breaker
Oda was superb!!! Bravo!
Chan didnt fall but no combo in sp?
Kozu went for the boards??

Dai is the rockstar.

janetfan

Match Penalty
I thought Oda was clearly the best and underscored compared to what the others showed

auser

Record Breaker
What a treat it was to see those last four skate- magnificent skating skills throughout, great programs, and clean for jumps- I don't think I've ever seen four consecutive short programs of that quality.

It was great to the men skating so well. Is this the first Grand Prix event this season without falls?

evangeline

Record Breaker
77.90 for Kozuka.

I had to refresh my feed and only watched the last half of Kozuka's program, can anyone tell me what happened?

ranjake

Final Flight
Thanks so much for the re-caps...very exciting! I do love these early morning skate-fests.

herios

Medalist
77.90 for Kozuka.

I had to refresh my feed and only watched the last half of Kozuka's program, can anyone tell me what happened?

Kozuka had two minor errors, he struggled alittle with the exit from his combo, the 3 Lutz was fine but not enough speed and his following 3 t oe had hard time to hold on to his edge coming out, not a 3 turn but close to it, so he lost some GOE's there and he also hit the board on his straight line footstep end , losing slightly his balance, two bobbles which probably counted for about 3-4 points.