3 Kanako MURAKAMI JPN
4 Carolina KOSTNER ITA
5 Alissa CZISNY USA
6 Miki ANDO JPN

Good luck to all the Ladies!

Nadine

Record Breaker
OMG, so busy working I almost forgot!!!! :eek:

So glad I tuned in just in time as the ladies were announced, Rachael Flatt was announced 1st! :)

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :party:

Nadine

Record Breaker
Oh wow, Alissa & Miki both look so stunning & gorgeous in pure porcelain white dresses! :thumbsup:

Alissa's wearing white peal stud earrings to match, very elegant, and her white dress has a lavendar stripe across the right side of her chest, whereas Miki's is like something out of R&J. :)

Brief glimpse of Rachael in what looks like turquoise blue! :love:

Warmup over, HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!!!! :party:

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Good luck to all of the ladies. No favorites for me, I like them all.

GO Racheal!!!!

reynycpr

On the Ice
Rachel...
3lutz/2toe (shaky 2toe, looks like maybe she was going for triple?)
came out of the 3flip early, (2.50
2Axel

Nadine

Record Breaker
Rachael did good, but had problems on the 3F, only completed 2.5 rotations & stumbled coming out of it, otherwise her 3L/2T was fine, seems jetlagged, hopefully will do better in the LP! :)

Score = 45.19 :(

Nadine

Record Breaker
Not really paying attention, still stuck on Rachael's SP. I'm glad she made it to the GPF, but Nationals is way more important, too bad about the bad start though, kind of a downer. But then again IIRC she also had problems at Skate America in the SP, but came roaring back in the LP with 7 triples to boot & a SO! :)

Okay, back to the competition, Suzuki looks like she completed all her jumps and got a huge applause from the audience. :)

Nadine

Record Breaker
I still think Rachael's right foot is giving her problems, after all it's only been less than a month since SA, and also she was having pain even before that. Maybe she should've just skipped the GPF? And rested her foot more, her focus should be on Nationals more imho.

Suzuki gets a score of 58.25 (new personal best)! :)

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Rachael looked a little slow to me maybe it was jet lag. Akiko was great.

Nadine

Record Breaker
I predict Miki in 1st, Carolina in 2nd, and Alissa in 4th, as I just now saw the young Japanese skater's got a great score, so she should be in 3rd or even 2nd!