Ladies Short Program | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Ladies Short Program

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
I like Kanaka she did a really good job. Carolina was on, love her SP.

GO ALISSA!!

Nadine

Record Breaker
Carolina did great, landed all her jumps, so should get a huge score. I've always loved Carolina's skating, therefore I was surprised to see her skate at SA for the first time in person, I was expecting to be blown away, which unfortunately didn't happen. I think she comes across better on t.v. versus live, but it could've been because of the slow classical music. Hmm...

Here comes her score: 62.13 1st place! :thumbsup: :love:

Nadine

Record Breaker
Lovely flawless program from Alissa (she reminds me of the Savelli twins from my highschool days). :)

Remains to be seen if they will put an American on top after that performance. Hopefully her spins will push her up into 1st place, but I'm not sure...we shall see soon enough...

They're taking their time, I don't blame them, this is going to be a very very close one imho.

Here comes the score: 63.76 just barely!!!! :party:

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Well deserved first place for Alissa. I am doing my happy dance right now.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Miki seemed totally off today, sluggish, lackluster, therefore not surprised on the fall of the 3F nor the obvious UR 3/3 combo. in real time.

BUT she wins hands down for the absolutely best exquisite dress out there....reminiscent of Kristi Yamaguchi's R&J dress....but Miki's is even lovelier imho.

Her coach/boyfriend was staring maniacally at her! :eek:

Score: 50.45 5th place, so Rachael Flatt comes in last place, ah Rach. :(

reynycpr

On the Ice
Short Program Results

1. Alissa Czisny 63.76
2. Carolina Kostner 62.13
3. Kanako Murakami 61.47
4. Akiko Suzuki 58.26
5. Miki Ando 50.45
6. Rachael Flatt 45.19

Mirunna

Record Breaker
I am so happy for Alissa and Carolina! And to think many suggested they should retire! When they are on, they are at the top. I agree with the placements