3. Akiko SUZUKI 58.26
4. Kanako MURAKAMI 61.47
5. Carolina KOSTNER 62.13
6. Alissa CZISNY 63.76

Starts in about 20 min...

Good luck to all the Ladies!

evangeline

Record Breaker
After Daisuke bombing the men's event, I'm not sure I'd be able to watch the ladies' LP....I have a feeling that we'll see at least one other bombing here.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Well it looks like Rachael didn't pull out, for better or worse, unlike Joubert. Good for Rachael for being a tough little soldier. :)

I see her now warming up, looks a tad nervous, or maybe I'm the one, lol.

Regards predictions, I'm thinking the ISU wants another Tara Lipinski, or rather Mao Asada type, whom won on her first try at the GPF against the older more established skaters like Irina Slutskaya & Sasha Cohen.

FlattFan

Match Penalty
It's only the GPF, which is the most prestigious thing after the Olympics, Worlds, 4C, Europeans, Skate America, Finlandia, Nebelhorn, US sectionals, what? Did I run out of things?
Anyway, who cares about the GPF. :biggrin:

Nadine

Record Breaker
Miki just did a great 3L/2T.

Btw, what are those cute pink stuffed dolls with the bunny ears that one member of the audience was holding? They're so cute, remind me of some cartoon character I can't place at the moment, similar to teletubbies, lol. :D

Okay, warmup over, here we go.

evangeline

Record Breaker
Regards predictions, I'm thinking the ISU wants another Tara Lipinski, or rather Mao Asada type, whom won on her first try at the GPF against the older more established skaters like Irina Slutskaya & Sasha Cohen.

It's not like it'll be a scandal or anything if Kanako wins (who I assume you are referring to). Look at the past competitive record of the skaters currently ahead of her right now--Carolina and Alissa, as lovely as they are, are not exactly on the level of Irina or Sasha. I predict at least one of them will bomb.

auser

Record Breaker
After Daisuke bombing the men's event, I'm not sure I'd be able to watch the ladies' LP....I have a feeling that we'll see at least one other bombing here.

I know how you feel ... I'm a Dai fan too. But I'm going to hope for the best

Nadine

Record Breaker
Ah, Rach, she opened well with a 3L/2T, then kinda collapsed on the 3F (held the landing, but then just seemed to give up). Doubled the rest of her jumps, except did come back near the end with a lovely 3/2/2 combo.

Better luck next time.

MikiAndoFan#1

Record Breaker
Ah, Rach, she opened well with a 3L/2T, then kinda collapsed on the 3F (held the landing, but then just seemed to give up). Doubled the rest of her jumps, except did come back near the end with a lovely 3/2/2 combo.

Better luck next time.

:cry:

That's too bad. The injury is clearly bothering her.

Nadine

Record Breaker
It's not like it'll be a scandal or anything if Kanako wins (who I assume you are referring to). Look at the past competitive record of the skaters currently ahead of her right now--Carolina and Alissa, as lovely as they are, are not exactly on the level of Irina or Sasha. I predict at least one of them will bomb.

I'm not saying it's a scandal, just that I think they want another youngster to win, so be it.

I'm not here to fight.

Just feeling down is all. :cry: